Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying a player who we delisted/traded in 2013/14 should be seen as having an unbiased opinion of what it takes to be successful in the AFL?

It's going to be some scrub like Matt Thomas.

Funnily enough that was the first guy I thought of too.

Met with a former Port Adelaide player during the week who played under Hinkley early on when he just arrived here, in Melbourne (now lives here and owns a business).. he stated Ken was the worst coach he's ever had , arrogant and not surprised he's got nothing out of this list despite the talent we had. 100% the truth , basically telling me nothing we don't already know. The majority at the club he knows don't want him there and they're all towing the company line.
I'm assuming this is about John Butcher

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hinkley has had 7 years, that's a fair go. Other clubs would have moved him on by now, not even our younger guys on our list get given that amount of time to develop.
Why is it that a coach with poor results over a long period of time, keeps his job while players that put in average results get delisted.

Sack him, it's the only way forward.

I wonder if all these philosophers (w***ers) of the past, knew that they were talking about Ken Hinkley.

Just goes to show that even the greats need editing.

Dole Office Clerk: Occupation?
Comicus: Stand-up philosopher.
Dole Office Clerk: What?
Comicus: Stand-up philosopher. I coalesce the vapor of human experience into a viable and logical comprehension.
Dole Office Clerk: Oh, a bullshit artist!
Comicus: Hmmmmmm...
Dole Office Clerk: Did you bullshit last week?
Comicus: No.
Dole Office Clerk: Did you try to bullshit last week?
Comicus: Yes!

You know every team/club/franchise the world over has a theory, a plan, a point of difference? Most of them, unless bankrolled by absurd wealth or culture don't actually work. Citing the 1 in a thousand that come off from a completely unrelated sport as the one the club is following is just so derp.

You know every team/club/franchise the world over has a theory, a plan, a point of difference? Most of them, unless bankrolled by absurd wealth or culture don't actually work. Citing the 1 in a thousand that come off from a completely unrelated sport as the one the club is following is just so derp.

Our system is Powerball.

Step 1: Spend
Step 2: Pray

So let me get this straight: a player who we delisted/traded early on to a Melbourne based club after Ken Hinkley arrived (which means he was part of the s**t culture that festered under the later years of Williams and under Primus) says that the people he still talks to at the club (i.e. people who were there before Ken) don't want Ken there?

So basically, you're telling me that the people who want Hinkley sacked are the ones who thought they were doing a good job under Choco/Primus when we sank to bottom four finishes and could barely win games?

This is an endorsement for Hinkley.
PAFC66 probably made it up. He talks s**t most of the time.

So let me get this straight: a player who we delisted/traded early on to a Melbourne based club after Ken Hinkley arrived (which means he was part of the s**t culture that festered under the later years of Williams and under Primus) says that the people he still talks to at the club (i.e. people who were there before Ken) don't want Ken there?

So basically, you're telling me that the people who want Hinkley sacked are the ones who thought they were doing a good job under Choco/Primus when we sank to bottom four finishes and could barely win games?

This is an endorsement for Hinkley.
You're like a club web bot.You need antipsychotics if you think the culture right this second is any better than it was under late chocco or even Primus. It's worse. You can take what I've said and spin it the same way you have everything else I couldn't give a s**t, you're embarassing yourself.

I'd rather ******* lose every game trying to get better than being content to exist and completely disconnected from our fans.

This is our culture now.

Screenshot_20190827-102500_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't fazed with what this past player thought of Ken , I was more concerned with what people who are still employed at the club think of him. He'll be gone by next year though that's a certainty. Collateral damage to this list and development going forward is at least over. Hopefully by midway through the year 👍

You're like a club web bot.You need antipsychotics if you think the culture right this second is any better than it was under late chocco or even Primus. It's worse. You can take what I've said and spin it the same way you have everything else I couldn't give a s**t, you're embarassing yourself.

I'd rather ******* lose every game trying to get better than being content to exist and completely disconnected from our fans.

This is our culture now.

View attachment 776966
Old logo.

View attachment 776900
Rucci doing his best spinning the new narrative covering Hinkley deficiencies

Hey ducci, you forgot "kennyball", where you trade away key players in the core age range just coming into their prime, leaving you with a list made up of players on the wrong side of 30 or still in their teens.

What a s**t article. Some shitty baseball team did not invent the concept of going for youf. It's what teams have been doing at the draft for decades. Piss off the American references

This is a tactic of clickbait journalists now.

The world series has just happened, so the aim is to link, however tenuously, whatever is big in the news to what you report on.

On Linkedin there is pretty much constant bombing of this kind of nonsense every time any event happens. "How do the Washington Nationals schedule meetings and what can we learn?" or "Winning away from home: How does it relate to selling paper?"

Complete nonsense and in this case fairly hilarious, but sadly following a media trend.

I trust any redundancy payment Rooch received from Mr Murdoch was taxed appropriately, as it doesn't seem to have been a bona fide redundancy...
They haven't sacked him.

They're trying to get him to quit. But he's as stubborn as they come and won't leave. Still on massive coin for limited work.

They even pulled his China trip last year after flights were booked.

They haven't sacked him.

They're trying to get him to quit. But he's as stubborn as they come and won't leave. Still on massive coin for limited work.

They even pulled his China trip last year after flights were booked.
Until I got to the last sentence I thought you were talking about Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back