Training 2020 Pre Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

As I posted in another thread recently, I saw at least 14 players at a cafe after fitness session of some sort only a week ago. Even if they aren’t at the club, there are large groups still training together (and this includes some of our young guns mixed with senior players).
In Henley?

Maybe it is but I would look at the SANFL eligable list and who played the SANFL finals and then look at how many players the Crows had that could start training last week, A quick look and we only had a couple of eligable players.
I’m pretty sure someone on here did that already and your point is bogus

As I posted in another thread recently, I saw at least 14 players at a cafe after fitness session of some sort only a week ago. Even if they aren’t at the club, there are large groups still training together (and this includes some of our young guns mixed with senior players).
Why need a preseason? We should just have the players train together and go for coffee

I have no idea why we are starting a week and a half later, but given all they mostly do at this time of year is run and weights I don’t think doing that away from the club makes any difference. AFL already has the longest pre season of any sport and they’re elite athletes, this just seems such a minute issue.

I have no idea why we are starting a week and a half later, but given all they mostly do at this time of year is run and weights I don’t think doing that away from the club makes any difference. AFL already has the longest pre season of any sport and they’re elite athletes, this just seems such a minute issue.
It’s symbolic of a shamble club. Can’t get their s**t together off field to even run training sessions.

OK then to make this easy for everyone why don't you name the all the players that could started training last week. it not a big list so it should be easy.
Once you name all the players who trained for Port, should be easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once you name all the players who trained for Port, should be easy.
Don't really care about Port, but more concerned about the Crows,
This week Crows will have 13 kids who played the SANFL finals plus a few more than expected older players out to impress the coach. along with the usaul Sloane and Walker. they will have a training group of more than 20, last week it would have been less than 10.

Don't really care about Port, but more concerned about the Crows,
This week Crows will have 13 kids who played the SANFL finals plus a few more than expected older players out to impress the coach. along with the usaul Sloane and Walker. they will have a training group of more than 20, last week it would have been less than 10.
You don’t care because it exposes your bias. They were in the same position as us.

Lol - I love it. Holy s**t, what a massive overreaction. Absolutely worth clicking to read, would do so again.
Should take me off ignore, I’ve got heaps of pearlers. Most make you look like an apologist dick but that’s what you have me on ignore in the first place.

The following players were in full training in mid-September hoping to be cherry ripe for a Grand Final in the SANFL.
Butts, Hamill, Sholl, McPherson, Strachan, Davis, Gallucci, Poholke, McHenry, Jones, McAdam, Stengle, Fogarty and Himmelberg.

It was a very long season, particularly for our first and second year players. They needed a good rest and an opportunity to start pumping the weights before getting stuck into lots and lots of running.

Perhaps Nicksy wanted to start most of the squad at the same time.

There are numerous reasons to criticise the club without jumping at shadows.

You don’t care because it exposes your bias. They were in the same position as us.
Enough of this s**t, you do know that there was not 1 kid in 1-4 year group that did not play the SANFL finals for the Crows, Yes every Kid in the 1-4 year group was eligable to play for the SANFL side.
Last year the Crows started on Nov 5 but washed out in both the SANFL and the AFL the seniors came back on the 19th.
this year they are starting on the 13th,
Just curious did you know that Frampton does not have to start training for another week due the Port playing the SANFL final, but its rumoured he will front up on Wednesday a week early.

The following players were in full training in mid-September hoping to be cherry ripe for a Grand Final in the SANFL.
Butts, Hamill, Sholl, McPherson, Strachan, Davis, Gallucci, Poholke, McHenry, Jones, McAdam, Stengle, Fogarty and Himmelberg.

It was a very long season, particularly for our first and second year players. They needed a good rest and an opportunity to start pumping the weights before getting stuck into lots and lots of running.

Perhaps Nicksy wanted to start most of the squad at the same time.

There are numerous reasons to criticise the club without jumping at shadows.
And Port who actually played the following week?

Enough of this s**t, you do know that there was not 1 kid in 1-4 year group that did not play the SANFL finals for the Crows, Yes every Kid in the 1-4 year group was eligable to play for the SANFL side.
Last year the Crows started on Nov 5 but washed out in both the SANFL and the AFL the seniors came back on the 19th.
this year they are starting on the 13th,
Just curious did you know that Frampton does not have to start training for another week due the Port playing the SANFL final, but its rumoured he will front up on Wednesday a week early.
And Port?

The PLAYERS need to start taking accountability now.

Has been an embarrassing pathetic 12 months for the club, lets be honest.

Sackings, whiteanting, reviews, bad relationships, finger pointing, camps, s**t game plan....

Time the players start wearing some of this.

Lest they can do is front up to pre season and show some pride.

Going to be a very interesting next 5 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back