Multiplat FIFA 20

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you see how many games you have left in WL?
I think I'm at 7-7 at the moment
Should have won at least 2 more games :'(
If you press triangle and go to the schedule you can see how many games there are left.

Sorry mate. The easiest 7 goals I’ve put past anyone yet

Easiest four for me as well. Imagine spending money on your team.

If anything just for any first owner SBC's. Also shows how outrageous the Aubameyang price was.
Regardless of the crazy price, Aubameyang has been my favourite card to use all fifa. He's scored 22 and assisted 10 or something in 20 matches. Absolute machine

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Regardless of the crazy price, Aubameyang has been my favourite card to use all fifa. He's scored 22 and assisted 10 or something in 20 matches. Absolute machine

POTM or his standard card? The POTM was a really marginal upgrade for an untradeable card at that price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

POTM or his standard card? The POTM was a really marginal upgrade for an untradeable card at that price.
POTM because I'm a pack whore so I did the SBC and I also have all 3 POTM cards so I guess I'm collecting...

Here's my team ATM some big changes to be made
Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 12.04.37 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 12.04.44 pm.png

Gonna get Nesta through Icon swaps and replace Azpi and Jesus Navas with Messi and Zanetti

All players on my team are tradable bar Aubameyang, Rakaic and Jesus Navas
My entire bench is untradable

Also is anyone going to be stupid enough to do Gomez?
If I was running an EPL team I’d probably do it, green link with Van Dijk and Liverpool should go deep.

If I was running an EPL team I’d probably do it, green link with Van Dijk and Liverpool should go deep.
I'm very very low-key tempted to replace Luiz with him and Bartra with Nesta depends on the SBC cost and what I have in my club

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I'm very very low-key tempted to replace Luiz with him and Bartra with Nesta depends on the SBC cost and what I have in my club

I'd do it if you get a decent haul back from the ligue 1 packs. Will jump to an 85 rating and with luck will be a 87 rated strong link meta CB by the end of the knockout stage.

I'd do it if you get a decent haul back from the ligue 1 packs. Will jump to an 85 rating and with luck will be a 87 rated strong link meta CB by the end of the knockout stage.
Packed KDB, an 81 TOTW and Witsel UCL.
Problem with Gomez is by the time he's usable, it'll be after TOTY and most people will have really good squads making him null and void

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Packed KDB, an 81 TOTW and Witsel UCL.
Problem with Gomez is by the time he's usable, it'll be after TOTY and most people will have really good squads making him null and void

Can't imagine he'll be void... TOTY probably won't affect the Premier League CB's (Van Dijk excluded) and like Militao he's already a meta CB so if Liverpool go really deep he could end up 89-90 rated too. TOTS sure he'll be null and void but by then you've had six months with him. If he works out around 200-250k with packs I might seriously consider, even though my main team is La Liga.

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 7.31.39 pm.png

So I had this guy on my bench, never used him in game, with the Icon Swap objectives I used him in my first owner Bundesliga team. HE. IS. INSANE.
I'd recommend everyone do the Bundesliga SBC not just for the packs, but for this guy, even just as a bench player he's good fun to use and has already scored 6 in 3 for me. Really underrated card

Remove this Banner Ad

Back