The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

birdflu

Senior List
Jul 2, 2016
montreal, quebec, canada
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orioles, Ravens, CBJ, NYK
Do teams play with two running backs on the field at the same time often?

Kenyan Drake started very well with us last week vs the 49ers but David Johnson likely back this week
Splitting carries is fairly common (and likely what will happen with the Cards), but two running backs on the field at the same time is rare. You'll see it at the college level, where offences are more unbalanced, but in the NFL you'll pretty much only get one at a time. You'd almost always rather have a receiver, tight end or even a fullback rather than a second running back.

537D034D-007E-4514-B56A-4B9E6C979DEA.jpeg

So, in process of grabbing an Arizona license and had to sit for a National test this morning at a law school near me. (They require a score 2 years or less—read: money grab)

I was wearing a Crows pullover and this kid (anyone under 28 is a kid to me) comes up and in a lovely Aussie accent asks incredulously—do I follow the footy?

Turns out he married an American and they relocated to the States. Said he backed Carlton and we talked Eddie and the Crows before heading into the classroom to take the exam.

Have to admit was nice talking about the sport with someone in person that was knowledgeable

Figured you all would enjoy that little side story :)

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
So, in process of grabbing an Arizona license and had to sit for a National test this morning at a law school near me. (They require a score 2 years or less—read: money grab)

I was wearing a Crows pullover and this kid (anyone under 28 is a kid to me) comes up and in a lovely Aussie accent asks incredulously—do I follow the footy?

Turns out he married an American and they relocated to the States. Said he backed Carlton and we talked Eddie and the Crows before heading into the classroom to take the exam.

Have to admit was nice talking about the sport with someone in person that was knowledgeable

Did you get your licence - note the C

Did you get your licence - note the C

ehhh need to wait 5 weeks for score, in meantime sending all the paperwork and what they most want—$$

Am hopeful to have it in hand by early 2020

Went and did some work at half time Bama v LSU cos was thinking 33/13 was unassailable.
Must have been one of the games of the College ball season with Bama coming back but falling short 46/41
33-13 Is quarter time in college ball

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks

Just to pratice or moving.

Just to pratice or moving.

Plan is to finish career there and transition to retirement

They opened up reciprocity 3 years ago to northern states because of all the growth that way

just had to take the mpre and get required score

My tier ranked nittanys we’re done by Minnesota today so that might shift Clemson into the top four as well.
Ohio State is far and away the class of Big Ten

ain’t no one slowing them this year

and I can’t stand them lol

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
Plan is to finish career there and transition to retirement

They opened up reciprocity 3 years ago to northern states because of all the growth that way

just had to take the mpre and get required score
you going to the desert. You’ll write a book.

Back