Player Watch #9: Trent Cotchin is an obscenely good 3 x Premiership Captain, Victorian Captain & Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

another angle...with Meatball keen to hone his massage techniques, elbow and palm.

I love this clip - this moment.
Cotch's leadership to understand the importance of making a strong tackle on the big doofus to set the scene for the afternoon.
We were on the front foot (& GWS on the back foot) from this moment.
We took control of the whole afternoon. (Kudos to meatball for joining in too)

Also lol at Caddy dragging the GWS guy off the pack and then getting the ball in his face for the effort... :D

amc11

Team Captain
Mar 26, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I love this clip - this moment.
Cotch's leadership to understand the importance of making a strong tackle on the big doofus to set the scene for the afternoon.
We were on the front foot (& GWS on the back foot) from this moment.
We took control of the whole afternoon. (Kudos to meatball for joining in too)

Also lol at Caddy dragging the GWS guy off the pack and then getting the ball in his face for the effort... :D
Until you pointed that out I had never noticed it before :D

A5DA468D-4F10-44FA-A731-BBE467F933EF.png
F352EFA5-C556-434C-B970-5E814A8ECC2C.png
4DE792F5-259F-4709-A9E9-CE97746BA314.png
6C2677F8-CEA1-4664-83DA-377BCC9F814C.png

Got to be one of my fave passages of play from the finals series absolutely destroys Ablett in a contest and keeps the ball in play when he could of easily just take the ball over the line and played it safe
Abletts body language in the final screenshot I took sums it up perfectl

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
View attachment 777381View attachment 777382View attachment 777383View attachment 777384
Got to be one of my fave passages of play from the finals series absolutely destroys Ablett in a contest and keeps the ball in play when he could of easily just take the ball over the line and played it safe
Abletts body language in the final screenshot I took sums it up perfectl

not even sure if he got a stat in the whole sequence of play - he was worth about 10

the last photo is indeed epic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the rules that will be brought in next year will be that the last player/team to touch the ball before it goes OOB will be paid a free against.

Suits our play too.
Legit or speculation??
Would be horrible if this was brought in.

Hope they don't put the shackles on him again this year. Love his defensive work however i hope the inclusion of players like Ross and Graham can free him up more to be his damaging best. Cotchin's getting older now, the defensive work can't be good for his longevity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back