News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here! (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chapman is a straight up over achieving middle management piss ant flog ... how clowns like him ever get to be in a position of authority shows exactly how f’ed the slimey corporate system is .
Echos of the state bank here.

Why would gws throw away extra points with 2 picks to move to pick 6 and then use this pick on Green. To me it seems obvious that they traded up to 6 to get something usable to get a pick before Green. So either Dees or us are prime target for pick trades for them to achieve this.
Also depends who Hamish wants. If he has his heart set on Flanders he may decide to keep 4 or if he’s keen on Stephens and believes he will still be there at 6 we may go that way

Rob Chapman is not middle management, far from it.
Yes he is if you read what i wrote properly ... he was a regional manager , lucky at that and that should well have been his career peak .
HE HAS OVER ACHIEVED FOR SUCH A FLOG .

Why would gws throw away extra points with 2 picks to move to pick 6 and then use this pick on Green. To me it seems obvious that they traded up to 6 to get something usable to get a pick before Green. So either Dees or us are prime target for pick trades for them to achieve this.
Also depends who Hamish wants. If he has his heart set on Flanders he may decide to keep 4 or if he’s keen on Stephens and believes he will still be there at 6 we may go that way

They obv did.... but maybe neither melb or adel wanna trade now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure that would have happened.

Though I'm sure it could have been the case if they didn't have said review.

From the other thread:
This is the investigation that still needs to occur. There is clearly a massive disconnect between the board and the employees. How is it even possible that the board is oblivious to the Campo and Burton situations. Not just oblivious but believing they were both doing a great job and quality recruits.

Yes he is if you read what i wrote properly ... he was a regional manager , lucky at that and that should well have been his career peak .
HE HAS OVER ACHIEVED FOR SUCH A FLOG .
Isn't Chapman CEO at St George Bank, and was CEO at Bank SA? When was he a regional manager?

I'm not sure that would have happened.

Though I'm sure it could have been the case if they didn't have said review.
I think assistant coaches need to be given commitments in late August about whether a club is planning to continue with them, though they wouldn't necessarily get new contracts then.

Not sure what happens if a club decides not to proceed.

I dont believe this is totally accurate

AFC and Campo management started discussing a contract extention late in the season with Pyke wanting to retaun Campo

However Pyke's resignation put a pause on the process with no new contract signed.

Fast forward the review with the appointment of a new coach Campo was moved on....

A 2 year deal was negotiated but not signed by eother party

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wait... Pyke wanted Campo extended? wtf?

Isn't Chapman CEO at St George Bank, and was CEO at Bank SA? When was he a regional manager?
Again , i said where he should be and that is stuck at the CBA managing the regional sections of SA and NT . Early 2000's !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back