Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

What have we exactly done wrong that you are complaining about?

Other clubs are in the middle of announcing new jumpers and numbers for new recruits, I see ads for Carlton's new Puma gear while driving through Moorabbin and we are just dead silent?

Seems to be the way every year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other clubs are in the middle of announcing new jumpers and numbers for new recruits, I see ads for Carlton's new Puma gear while driving through Moorabbin and we are just dead silent?

Seems to be the way every year.
And? You don't win an award for being the first club to announce jumper numbers or releasing an image of a jumper.

And? You don't win an award for being the first club to announce jumper numbers or releasing an image of a jumper.

Every year people have angst over this. I can’t quite work out why it’s such a big deal?

Go back 5 posts and tell me that isn’t a helluva lot better.
Agreed. Heaps better.

as supporters we want a sponsor logo that is unobtrusive and blends in.
But as a sponsor who throws in big dollars they want it to look as close to the original logo as possible. And hopefully for them it stands out like dogs balls.
Despite the green square not looking great I think the actual jumper itself is pretty good.

Pathetic if that's the actual jumper.
Logos on the black aren't aligned for starters, the logo boxes look terrible, the white strip is too wide (AFL logo should be fully in the red stripe) The stick figure is too big (what was wrong with the just the 1873?) so the numbers will look too low.

Not sure what Pepper Money is thinking if they wanted that now instead of a white box washing out their logo they've got a red box washing out their logo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back