Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe they are still selling X players stuff give it away FFS who's going to pay $3 for a Logan Austin badge lol wow wee.

that looks beautiful. they should add just 1 pixel of teal somewhere in it so technically there's a third color and job one.

Can't believe they are still selling X players stuff give it away FFS who's going to pay $3 for a Logan Austin badge lol wow wee.

Bargain! I'm on my way!

New run out top with the logo and the Creed watermarked behind it.
5645a22019742b1c4235fc3f5526e98e.jpg

The d*ckheads running the club love paying lip service to the Creed, but that's all it is f****** lip service!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the creed is just cut off at points and added as an attempt at honouring heritage, it for me ruins all meaning and bastardizes the whole thing. This is the closest we get to the team living the creed. Maybe one of them may read a line before its cut off by the shoulder stitching, take it in and pull their finger out. Here's hoping....

You can get several different new era caps with the new logo on it, a cap with a solitary basic college block 'P', but no caps with the new monogram have been released yet.

I bet we're still trying to clear stock with the old monogram as well. Not to mention the heritage monogram.

It's mind numbing. 3 separate modern style monograms and a heritage one.

You can get several different new era caps with the new logo on it, a cap with a solitary basic college block 'P', but no caps with the new monogram have been released yet.

I bet we're still trying to clear stock with the old monogram as well. Not to mention the heritage monogram.

The heritage one was a strange choice.

There's a Utopia spin-off about a sportsclub coming called Ports

At first sight I don't see anything wrong with it. But I am expecting some level of outrage about some minor aspect of the guernsey, in keeping with the current mood of this forum.
It's an improvement on last years clash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back