State of Origin Unofficial Vic Country SOA (SOO If it makes you happy Mobbs) Series 15 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A-136156-1331290659.jpeg.jpg

G'day counts, just thought I'd give you a helping hand in making up numbers. At this point, it's looking like a combined Vic side based on the EOIs.

If you want your own country squad, you'll want to have some of the below sign up, these guys all played last series.

The Half Back Tandy Fizzler Art Vandelay_ cats2rise Pie 4 Life ChappyUK croweater 41 Paddles_ DERO brahj

Last edited:

G'day counts, just thought I'd give you a helping hand in making up numbers. At this point, it's looking like a combined Vic side based on the EOIs.

If you want your own country squad, you'll want to have some of the below sign up, these guys all played last series.

The Half Back Tandy Fizzler Art Vandelay_ cats2rise Pie 4 Life ChappyUK croweater 41 Paddles_ DERO brahj

In

Love the brahj,

brings a certain kind of sloth magic to the side
brahj.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we're short of players I can Ruck, Ruck Rove and Rove no worries at all.
we need to play near each other

245kg of love muscle and Test Tickles - a perfect pairing and one guaranteed to send a shiver down the opposition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back