In Daryl Morey we trust - Houston Rockets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah nah cavs are just s**t. What's even shitter is come the playoffs they'll still be in the finals.

NBA is a joke these days.

Apr 27, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Houston Rockets
home court through the playoffs confirmed. Chance to rest a few players and get ourselves set for the playoffs. Can't say I'm 100% confident in the team come playoff time. There will be a few nervous moments i'm sure. With the injuries to GSW and Cleveland's patchy form, no better chance than this year to grab the title.

kingkingston

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
home court through the playoffs confirmed. Chance to rest a few players and get ourselves set for the playoffs. Can't say I'm 100% confident in the team come playoff time. There will be a few nervous moments i'm sure. With the injuries to GSW and Cleveland's patchy form, no better chance than this year to grab the title.
just need to be healthy for the Playoffs

Drama

Debutant
Jul 10, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
I'm afraid this Paul-Harden combo is going to set the rockets back a considerable amount of time. Both seem extremely frustrating to play with (if you aren't a pick and roll, lob catching big) and I just don't see the value in maxing out Paul for what is just going to be another trip to the conference finals. Let's be honest, Lebron ain't coming!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 29, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rockets, Astros, Capitals
Very happy to see we finally got rid of Anderson, disappointed to lose Melton as appears to be a solid prospect but Chriss and Knight should hopefully fit in well with our depth.

kingkingston

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
Looking forward to this season so much and to watching my Rockets play. I feel we have much more depth than last season and hopefully we can stay healthy and compete all season long

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
You guys are really struggling this year! D'Antoni can't coach defense to save himself. Can see you missing the playoffs all together unless the defense lifts.
Hard to watch!

kingkingston

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
You guys are really struggling this year! D'Antoni can't coach defense to save himself. Can see you missing the playoffs all together unless the defense lifts.
Hard to watch!
Nek Minute.....................7-3 after 10 games and cruising

Talk about early write offs. Only way we miss the Playoffs is if both Harden and Westbrook get injured

top 5 defence the past 5 games which is good

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Nek Minute.....................7-3 after 10 games and cruising

Talk about early write offs. Only way we miss the Playoffs is if both Harden and Westbrook get injured

top 5 defence the past 5 games which is good
Still ugly to watch. Love the no pass offence.

Still ugly to watch. Love the no pass offence.

Might be but it's one of the most efficient in the league so it's working. Defensively a mess but slowly improving.

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Might be but it's one of the most efficient in the league so it's working. Defensively a mess but slowly improving.
Might be efficient, won’t win a championship and is not an appealing style to watch. Not even Capela dunks and lobs to look forward to when watching. All for an ugly win but, not all of them. Just don’t like watching Harden, doesn’t mean he is not an MVP candidate. Personally, I don’t like watching him. Russ is one of my favourite players, still don’t like Rockets games. Love Tucker’s defence, still don’t like Rockets games. Maybe it’s a hang up from D’Antoni sucking with my Lakers.

Back