Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
Hamish McLachlan gets his shirts especially made so that they have extra high collars. What a prig!

(yes, i am aiming to be the winner of worst rumor)
Oh, it'd be good to know if he can recommend a tailor.

Gilligan is deep in talks with Arnold Schwarzenegger. He wants Arnie to dive on to the MCG ground to open round 1

7191874a4d8f480f7a7ce1a65d34143c15e25dc856fba396b7fb486effe2758c.gif

AFLisnotNRL

Rookie
Sep 6, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
You would think he is incredibly aware of the public perception that he is incredibly arrogant that has been going around WA for the best part of the last 5+ years?
With the greatest sincerity I’m sure he was really nice to your mate but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t /isnt extremely arrogant.

The amount of times I’ve heard it from different people who don’t have any skin in the game is overwhelming, the quantity is really only akin to Ben cousins drug stories I’ve heard and buddy franklin drug stories.

Ben cousins going to a party and not doing drugs doesn’t mean he’s not a drug addict.
Nah just a town and media who are zealous WCE zombies. This coming from someone who lives in Perth and supports neither WCE or Freo. I thought it was extremely poor how WCE turned a blind eye to the out of control ice, coke etc addictions or who knows what sychronised at the time of their talent laden glory era of 2005-6. Then when Kerr and Cousins end up victims the media and WC supporters defend, deny, then disown them just like the club did.. used tampons.
All about brand and image, now it's the old family values. Ha the hypocrisy, family values when it is convenient. The incredible denial hit home a few months ago when Cousins was busted for failing a drug test for having too much water in his urine without a trace of drugs. WC or its supporters didn't give a whimper of protest. I actually feel sorry for the bloke. To think I picked him up when I was driving cabs a few days after he got busted for drug possession and sacking and suspension from the game in 2007 and my disdain back then for such an arrogant fool to let so many kids down with his pathetic role model behaviour.
Fyfe is probably arrogant, I don't know never met the bloke. He probably is in some ways, any highly successful elite person is on some level. Me smells jealous Coasters...

Last edited:

AFLisnotNRL

Rookie
Sep 6, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Nah just a town and media who are zealous WCE zombies. This coming from someone who lives in Perth and supports neither WCE or Freo. I thought it was extremely poor how WCE turned a blind eye to the out of control ice, coke etc addictions or who knows what sychronised at the time of their talent laden glory era of 2005-6. Then when Kerr and Cousins end up victims the media and WC supporters defend, deny, then disown them just like the club did.. used tampons.
All about brand and image, now it's the old family values. Ha the hypocrisy, family values when it is convenient. The incredible denial hit home a few months ago when Cousins was busted for failing a drug test for having too much water in his urine without a trace of drugs. WC or its supporters didn't give a whimper of protest. I actually feel sorry for the bloke. To think I picked him up when I was driving cabs a few days after he got busted for his bust with possession and sacking and suspension from the game in 2007 and my disdain for such an arrogant fool to let so many kids down with his pathetic role model behaviour.
Fyfe is probably arrogant, I don't know never met the bloke. He probably is in some ways, any highly successful elite person is on some level. Me smells jealous Coasters...

DialMforMagro

Debutant
Dec 6, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I Was thinking capper. Always looks zooted whenever I see him pop up these days.
$4k as a ‘gun for hire’ on bucks shows but then can’t keep him away from the rippers!
Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dunno if this counts because i was there but me and my mate were out on the gas proper and ran into Waz. Had a big laugh with him and once sussed that we were all on the same thing that night he says 'Shall we go have a couple of ahh... Cappers?'. So we retired to the nearest toilet, he racks up and then goes first. As he hoovers it up he goes 'CAAAPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEERRRR!!!'. Me and my mate absolutely piss ourselves. Was so hilariously obvious what was going on inside that cubicle. Anyways we had a *in good time until he became too annoying. So about 20 minutes

big_bazza

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
sydney swans
If this was true it would be all over FB with vids, pics, etc. Like the Mitch Robinson fight at Big Day Out.
Not necesarily, they were more than likely in some exclusive marquee away from most of the muggle peasants that would pull their phone out as soon as they see an AFL player. could have been over within 5 seconds before anyone who saw it could record it.

webbo_83

Senior List
May 29, 2006
Neerim South
AFL Club
Richmond
Not necesarily, they were more than likely in some exclusive marquee away from most of the muggle peasants that would pull their phone out as soon as they see an AFL player. could have been over within 5 seconds before anyone who saw it could record it.

Have a look at any of the photos from any of the marquees, and everyone has their phone in their hand. It would've been captured in the background whilst some 23yo hardbody was taking a selfie of her and her fellow 'influencers' on the Dancefloor, and it would've been massive news.

GoldStandard

Senior List
Sep 10, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Have a look at any of the photos from any of the marquees, and everyone has their phone in their hand. It would've been captured in the background whilst some 23yo hardbody was taking a selfie of her and her fellow 'influencers' on the Dancefloor, and it would've been massive news.
Hawkins spilt a frothy on Selwood's wife's cleavage in the middle of a selfie with Megan Gale, Jane Bunn and two of the Black Eyed Peas.

Oct 16, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
A former player (two Melbourne based clubs) had a healthy and promising media career , with regular radio and TV gigs, up until a few years ago when he rather silently and suddenly moved to the country with his family and is apparently now selling cars for a living.

The reason for the sudden move was the wife found out he was having an affair with a coworker from one of his sponsored gigs and gave him the ultimatum to either go bush or go their separate ways.

Same thing happened to someone else...and now they are explaining why they need to go to Europe

GoldStandard

Senior List
Sep 10, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Gilligan is deep in talks with Arnold Schwarzenegger. He wants Arnie to dive on to the MCG ground to open round 1

7191874a4d8f480f7a7ce1a65d34143c15e25dc856fba396b7fb486effe2758c.gif
Gill has quite a flair for the dramatic in fact. While watching the 2016 Grand Final I, like many others sensed there was something fishy with the umpiring on that particular day. Gill recognises that entertainment is the core business of the AFL, so isn't afraid to engineer outcomes in order to fit a certain narrative. Everyone loves a good underdog story, right? Turns out Western Bulldogs superfan and AFL ambassador Chris Hemsworth was promised a premiership in exchange for access to some of Hollywood's elite actors and producers, including Matt Damon and Matt Damon. Gill loves to mingle with celebrities. The arrangement may also have included a certain sponsorship of a certain stadium.

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
Gill has quite a flair for the dramatic in fact. While watching the 2016 Grand Final I, like many others sensed there was something fishy with the umpiring on that particular day. Gill recognises that entertainment is the core business of the AFL, so isn't afraid to engineer outcomes in order to fit a certain narrative. Everyone loves a good underdog story, right? Turns out Western Bulldogs superfan and AFL ambassador Chris Hemsworth was promised a premiership in exchange for access to some of Hollywood's elite actors and producers, including Matt Damon and Matt Damon. Gill loves to mingle with celebrities. The arrangement may also have included a certain sponsorship of a certain stadium.
Bulldogs 20 free kicks, Sydney 7 just using the individual stats, hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back