Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Between my three teams Dees/Liverpool/49ers i havent seen a league loss since in almost 2 months

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
Thank god we're holding up our end of the bargain!! So we are 55 years since being premiers and the Scousers and the Gold Diggers are a combined 52, is that right? Let's hope your/our luck changes in 2020 00Stinger

Thank god we're holding up our end of the bargain!! So we are 55 years since being premiers and the Scousers and the Gold Diggers are a combined 52, is that right? Let's hope your/our luck changes in 2020 00Stinger
100+ and going strong

I am the jinx

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Barassi and chess. Seems random enough.

I want to change jobs. Pretty fed up and feel I’ve reached the end of what I can give here. That is to say, there’s loads of better s**t I can contribute but senior managers, agency politics etc. means I no longer believe that this place will let this happen. I have only begun looking but I’m very committed to making this happen. I’ll take a pay cut (within reason) for anything that looks to be a new and interesting opportunity.

I’m just rambling out loud for the sake of it, hoping that some random will say something encouraging. I’m tired - sick of losing sleep being frustrated and pissed off. I’ve got one life and it’s too short to stagnate surrounded by dickheads

I want to change jobs. Pretty fed up and feel I’ve reached the end of what I can give here. That is to say, there’s loads of better s**t I can contribute but senior managers, agency politics etc. means I no longer believe that this place will let this happen. I have only begun looking but I’m very committed to making this happen. I’ll take a pay cut (within reason) for anything that looks to be a new and interesting opportunity.

I’m just rambling out loud for the sake of it, hoping that some random will say something encouraging. I’m tired - sick of losing sleep being frustrated and pissed off. I’ve got one life and it’s too short to stagnate surrounded by dickheads
Are you still in Brisvegas? If so I can understand your pain and frustration. Good luck with the search, hope it all comes to fruition for you.

Are you still in Brisvegas? If so I can understand your pain and frustration. Good luck with the search, hope it all comes to fruition for you.
Nah. I’m back in Melbourne now. Brisbane was designed for temporary visits only in my opinion.

And yet you still post on this board?!

I've just given up the most important job I've ever had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well im watching a brief in my govt agency as we speak, where i swear senior leadership have studied Utopia for language that sounds grand, but ultimately means nothing.

So finally got my mother ******* car i won in the Freo raffle. If youre a car salesman i hope you die of some ****ed up disease or some s**t, what a poxy bunch of campaigners. For ******* me over for over a month and changing the car theyd like to offer me at cost price paint protection,tint and interior cover for a sweet price of 3k.... eat a dick you fake lipped, nose, brow alien looking campaigner. Oh but the resale value is more like ill get all that 3k back and more.

Same week i went away to bussleton and ive had my house broken into and every cupboard emptied and moved off the wall like i do heaps of cash jobs and they tried to steal my Maloo... yeah i do heaps of cash jobs but i blow it all on booze n coke you dumb mother *ers while im spending thousands on the motor.. catch me outside... yeah jackson at 3

So finally got my mother ******* car i won in the Freo raffle. If youre a car salesman i hope you die of some f’ed up disease or some s**t, what a poxy bunch of campaigners. For ******* me over for over a month and changing the car theyd like to offer me at cost price paint protection,tint and interior cover for a sweet price of 3k.... eat a dick you fake lipped, nose, brow alien looking campaigner. Oh but the resale value is more like ill get all that 3k back and more.

Same week i went away to bussleton and ive had my house broken into and every cupboard emptied and moved off the wall like i do heaps of cash jobs and they tried to steal my Maloo... yeah i do heaps of cash jobs but i blow it all on booze n coke you dumb mother f***ers while im spending thousands on the motor.. catch me outside... yeah jackson at 3

They smash up the windows on the maloo or what? ******* dog campaigners.

So finally got my mother ******* car i won in the Freo raffle. If youre a car salesman i hope you die of some f’ed up disease or some s**t, what a poxy bunch of campaigners. For ******* me over for over a month and changing the car theyd like to offer me at cost price paint protection,tint and interior cover for a sweet price of 3k.... eat a dick you fake lipped, nose, brow alien looking campaigner. Oh but the resale value is more like ill get all that 3k back and more.

Same week i went away to bussleton and ive had my house broken into and every cupboard emptied and moved off the wall like i do heaps of cash jobs and they tried to steal my Maloo... yeah i do heaps of cash jobs but i blow it all on booze n coke you dumb mother f***ers while im spending thousands on the motor.. catch me outside... yeah jackson at 3

If the resale value is going to be more, would he offer to buy the car back for cost price + $4k for $3k worth of work?

I had to look up what a Maloo was. Turns out its a ute and not some mad word you plucked out of your skull.

They smash up the windows on the maloo or what? ******* dog campaigners.
* i musta been blind dont remember posting that. Yeah man battery is dead so cant open the doors with the key unless you do some funky s**t so they found key couldnt open it smashed window then left key in ignition. I would have rathered them take the ******* thing.

If the resale value is going to be more, would he offer to buy the car back for cost price + $4k for $3k worth of work?

I had to look up what a Maloo was. Turns out its a ute and not some mad word you plucked out of your skull.
I was like mate if i put no money in i literally lose no money if i put $3k into it i lose part of that if not all of that in a few months and dont ******* tell me its cost price. Thats after trying to up sell me a car worth $13k more at the same time trying to make me trade in my Navara for a Triton. I was going to get a few optional extras but after that i was just like give me the ******* car. Is there seriously a worst bunch of campaigners than car sales people.

I was like mate if i put no money in i literally lose no money if i put $3k into it i lose part of that if not all of that in a few months and dont ******* tell me its cost price. Thats after trying to up sell me a car worth $13k more at the same time trying to make me trade in my Navara for a Triton. I was going to get a few optional extras but after that i was just like give me the ******* car. Is there seriously a worst bunch of campaigners than car sales people.

Sounds like the bloke was just devastated to let someone walk away with a free car and not pay for anything.

This was the first summer I started watching cricket so the batsman hitting the ball back at the screen used to get me excited.

This is where it's at!

Then straight to Richie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back