Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those wanting to see Partington's wrestling debut

source.gif

Imagine if a club was gonna pick him up in the draft and he got injured doin wrastling

Should stick to more safe activities like trampolines...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A truly vomit inducing picture

View attachment 778432

The only way to prevent this kind of thing is to give every ex-Eagle a job at the Eagles, which will not only turn is into a festering pile of Jobs-for-the-boys nepotism, but totally blow our off-field soft cap.

I think you can get the reflux under control if you rephrase the photo mentally.

Try "Former Eagles forward coach recruits former Eagles forward in hope of teaching new charges how to hit the side of a barn by foot from inside the barn".

It has taken them 25 years to realise that the only way they can get a better culture and learn how to play proper footy is to import coaching talent that has been part of a great club like West Coast.

Makes sense as well, if they wanted someone with ability to be their skills coach none of their ex-players met the qualifications

I can't help but see this as revenge for not taking Ballantyne off their hands a couple of years ago.
.........and he was about the only person I know that tipped WCE to win the premiership that year! Well not exactly but the reason he gave for instigating a move to us was that he wanted to have the chance to win a premiership before retiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back