List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Mega Thread - Pickett is not eligible as F/S or NGA

Remove this Banner Ad

Aidyn Johnson training with Sydney. Dont be surprised if they pick him up and their culture whips him into a decent player
Its a legacy of hinkleys ineptness.
Coaches have to inspire players and give them vision. Hinkley possesses absolutely nothing of these traits. Get rid of him please!

Aids has plenty of AFL traits. Hope he gets another go
Had me thinking about that for a bit . (AIDS) lol .
I had reasonable hopes for him but he didn’t improve his ball handling much over the journey but yea he has something just not quite enough .
Looks like he’d be good at touch football .

Do Lade Jnr, Monty Jnr and Wilson Jnr even football? All I've ever heard of these three is that they are sons of footballers.

Wilson does for Sturt
Monty Jnr (1st) not sure but Monty Jnr (2nd) does play
Lade ????

Macca Cooper Sharman? Do you know anything about him?
Heard he leaves an impression on everyone who he meets with. He has come from nowhere.
Now we have a couple of extra spots on Draft Night any chance?

Macca Cooper Sharman? Do you know anything about him?
Heard he leaves an impression on everyone who he meets with. He has come from nowhere.
Now we have a couple of extra spots on Draft Night any chance?

No chance with the later picks, he should be long gone by then. He'd be a shot for 29, but again may be gone by then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i hope were looking at getting mead, trent burgoyne and Kysaiah Pickett in this draft. they all look like guns..we never did replace peter burgoyne well nows our chance. if this happens we are back baby.

Aidyn Johnson training with Sydney. Dont be surprised if they pick him up and their culture whips him into a decent player
Sydney’s “culture” ended with the extra million in the cap. Funny that.

Anyone listened to this?

They had us taking Dylan Stephens at 12 (they had Crows taking Flanders at 4 and Hawks pipping us for McCasey at 11); Trent Bianco at 19 and Jackson Mead at 27 (matching a N0rf bid). Kysaiah Pickett to Brisbane at 22 and Will Gould to Geelong at 25.

Last edited:
Stephens is every bit as good as Kemp

Kemp is 192cm. Stephens is 183cm.

My philosophy on drafting is if all things are equal, always take the player who is taller.

I mean it's splitting hairs really. If both fell to our pick and we got to choose then that's best case scenario. Doesn't matter who we pick, we are already winners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back