Free Agency Brad Crouch [joins St Kilda as a RFA for pick 23]

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
Seems desperate to get out of there according to the report. Next to no chance he is at Adelaide next year. Should make for an interesting dressing room atmosphere in 2020. Free agency period next year will be interesting with Crouch and Daniher on the move.

3 years in a row clowns like you have said this.
3 years in a row he has publicly said its bullshit
3 years in a row hes stayed an Adelaide player.

You can keep trying this rubbish but its complete bullshit.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
You should ask Brad Crouch that question.

People have, 3 years in a row.
3 years he has said he's happy at Adelaide
3 years in a row he has stayed at Adelaide
2 of those years (1 injured) have been outstanding.

Seriously just end the thread already.

McClure has ZERO and i mean ZERO credibility.

David C

All Australian
Aug 16, 2017
Noosa
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
3 years in a row clowns like you have said this.
3 years in a row he has publicly said its bullshit
3 years in a row hes stayed an Adelaide player.

You can keep trying this rubbish but its complete bullshit.
Seem to be having a bad day there Sloaney boy. I must have missed the past 2 years of rumours, just noticed this years and pretty much dismissed it as rubbish until this report surfaced. Are people not meant to read it? I saw fans on your own board discussing various trade scenarios for B Crouch during the trade period.

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
You've been listening to Damien Barrett haven't you...it's ok, GC still might make a big play for him last trade period
I'd trust Barrett to report on the crows more than any of the Adelaide media, who might as well have been recruited from the Adelaide section of this forum.

Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Braves
People have, 3 years in a row.
3 years he has said he's happy at Adelaide
3 years in a row he has stayed at Adelaide
2 of those years (1 injured) have been outstanding.

Seriously just end the thread already.

McClure has ZERO and i mean ZERO credibility.

Can you repeat that please...didn’t hear you the first time you had a melt.

Pretty sure Ive heard many in hear say ‘where there’s smoke...’

Weird that McLures not the only one that’s said anything about Crouch...yet he’s the boogie man for the crows around here.

Kreuuuzeurns

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Can you repeat that please...didn’t hear you the first time you had a melt.

Pretty sure Ive heard many in hear say ‘where there’s smoke...’

Weird that McLures not the only one that’s said anything about Crouch...yet he’s the boogie man for the crows around here.

He picked McGovern from a mile out when they all said he wouldn’t leave. Pretty sure he was all over Eddie as well.

He’s got a decent track record.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
He picked McGovern from a mile out when they all said he wouldn’t leave. Pretty sure he was all over Eddie as well.

not sure who he is getting his info from now as Jenkins has (thankfully) gone..he was supposedly Caro Wilson's informant and loved to speak to journalists.

Brad spoke on Adelaide radio and when asked by TV journalists if he is staying and he said he really hoped to..I guess he could be lying or maybe he really does want to stay and getting a long term contract is a big part of it considering he has had his career broken up by injury

Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Braves
not sure who he is getting his info from now as Jenkins has (thankfully) gone..he was supposedly Caro Wilson's informant and loved to speak to journalists.

Brad spoke on Adelaide radio and when asked by TV journalists if he is staying and he said he really hoped to..I guess he could be lying or maybe he really does want to stay and getting a long term contract is a big part of it considering he has had his career broken up by injury

It’s called ‘saving face’...

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Seem to be having a bad day there Sloaney boy. I must have missed the past 2 years of rumours, just noticed this years and pretty much dismissed it as rubbish until this report surfaced. Are people not meant to read it? I saw fans on your own board discussing various trade scenarios for B Crouch during the trade period.

I just find it hilarious that McClure has tried 3 years in a row to peddle this garbage.
It has been proven wrong time after time and everyone that knows Brad knows hes happy in Adelaide and at the crows.

Given our club's position there certainly was a discussion about Crouch and if it was worth trading him (if he would agree to it).

BUT - not once has a reputable source said that he entertained the thought or wanted to be traded.

In fact the guy that released the rumour on twitter last year even came out and openly said that he made it up and certain journos (McClure) have run with it, based off a kids random twitter account.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams

So far you've got him having 2 right. Does that make up for the 15 hes got wrong (including 3 with just this one particular player)?

Everyone knew Eddie wasn't at AFC next year half way through 2019.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
So he goes out of his way to write lies, puts it on air/to print...puts his reputation and job on the line because of his hatred of the crows...ok.

No.
He goes out of his way to write lies and put them to air/print to cause controversy.
He doesnt like AFC for some reason and therefore has reserved special level bullshit for us.

You should know media in 2019 isn't about facts. Its about viewers/readers, no matter what rubbish you publish

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Except that he isn't and it's been widely reported for a long time by multiple people that Crouch was looking to get out for a big contract.

Yes reported incorrectly multiple times.
Just because they repeated the same rubbish doesnt make it true.

So he's had 3 chances to get out and hasnt. Cant be too desperate right?

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Yes reported incorrectly multiple times.
Just because they repeated the same rubbish doesnt make it true.

So he's had 3 chances to get out and hasnt. Cant be too desperate right?
He hasn't because he thought he was worth Fyfe/Dangerfield/Martin money and the other clubs said no.

But go on believing that quality players aren't trying to leave Adelaide in droves, even before we demoralised you. I'm sure 5AA has a bunch more conspiracy theories as to why the AFL hates Adelaide for you to buy into.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
He hasn't because he thought he was worth Fyfe/Dangerfield/Martin money and the other clubs said no.

But go on believing that quality players aren't trying to leave Adelaide in droves, even before we demoralised you. I'm sure 5AA has a bunch more conspiracy theories as to why the AFL hates Adelaide for you to buy into.

So he doesn't want out?
He wants a big offer?

You've contradicted yourself already.

If he really wanted out that badly why would he put a restrictive price on his own head?

Do you people think before you write or what?

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Well there were a number of other crows mentioned as definitely leaving last trade period.

Start there:
Talia, Smith, B Crouch, M Crouch just off the top of my head. That's 4 players in ONE team in ONE trade period that were leaving and didnt.
Don't forget Laird who met with Brisbane apparently, Darcy Fogarty who wasn't getting a game wanted to leave as well, Gibbs wanted to go back to Carlton, Hartigan wanted to move to Victoria and Riley Knight wanted to move to Carlton (another one Carlton couldn't get over the line, well played SOS)

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Don't forget Laird who met with Brisbane apparently, Darcy Fogarty who wasn't getting a game wanted to leave as well, Gibbs wanted to go back to Carlton, Hartigan wanted to move to Victoria and Riley Knight wanted to move to Carlton (another one Carlton couldn't get over the line, well played SOS)
Oh yeh forgot about those.
Does everyone else here remember those names?

Surprised we have any players left (only 9 of our B+F top 10)

Kreuuuzeurns

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Well there were a number of other crows mentioned as definitely leaving last trade period.

Start there:
Talia, Smith, B Crouch, M Crouch just off the top of my head. That's 4 players in ONE team in ONE trade period that were leaving and didnt.

Didn’t see much about Talia or Smith bar a random tweet here and there.
Maclure definitely didn’t break those.

A lot of paranoia over an otherwise ok journo. Yeah his opinions can be way off but he gets some good mail worth listening too.

Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Braves
Carlton didn’t want him...nothing for SOS to get over the line.

Harro59

Club Legend
May 14, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I didn't read any of those names you mentioned anywhere.

The only names mentioned early on the were the initial 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back