Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, theme ideas.

I'm trying to work out the practicalities of a crevice theme. Or...

Siblings.
Colours (not black or white).
Footwear.
Beverages (non-alcoholic).
Morning, afternoon, night.

Does anyone like any of these?

Another one is "My Favourite Things". That one's really easy. Everyone has to nominate a song that I like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Speaker raskolnikov petition to change thread title to AEST and keep it that way for consistency.

Why should we be burdened with a misleading title because a bunch of other dumb states can't decide on a time zone?

Alright, * it. I can't be bothered thinking of any more at this hour, so the theme is (in honour of, well...me);

SONGS BEGINNING WITH H

Any year. Any genre. No artist double ups. No previous winners (I probably won't check on that).

NOMINATIONS DUE BY 9:30 PM TOMORROW NIGHT

#SongContestResults

In 13th place with 14 votes and 2 Billy's we have NinjaSwan with Baby Blue by Fishmans.

In equal 12th with 15 votes we have Elton Johns Wig with Flag Dub by King Tubby.

In equal 12th place with 15 votes we have Ulahoopski with African Reggae by Nina Hagen.

In 10th place and the Billy winner with 16 votes and 4 Billy's we have _Rake_ with Irby Tremor by Forest Swords.
It's not often the host cops the Billy.

I can't believe Hoos won a dub/reggae round.

Is this your first win? Or have you won with a hip-hop from *******mHouston round or something?
Second win. The first one was ol' brunchy face himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back