Traded Jeremy Cameron [traded w/ 2x 2021 R2 (ESS/GWS) to Geelong for #13, #15, #20 and 2021 R4]

Who won this trade?

• GWS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geelong

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Or we take him at 6 in the draft. Game glitch. lulz
It would be interesting if Geelong got to pick 6 and there is a draftee they wanted but didn't think they could get, would they really want to use that pick on Cameron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS management continue to impress. Manage to retain most the players important to success and let go of those that are replaceable. Plenty of fans of Victorian clubs will be disappointed after rating their chances at getting him.

Brilliant. Cameron is exactly the type of player I am happy our club is built around. Excellent leader as well. He, Coniglio and most importantly Adam Kennedy are the reason our club is where it is today. Thrilled to have all three onboard.

Brilliant. Cameron is exactly the type of player I am happy our club is built around. Excellent leader as well. He, Coniglio and most importantly Adam Kennedy are the reason our club is where it is today. Thrilled to have all three onboard.
What's the go with Adam Kennedy? Great clubman I presume.

Was speaking to my cousin, a few weeks ago, who lives not far from Cameron's parents place, and he told me Jeremy was in Bali.
So he will be refreshed and ready to sign.

What's the go with Adam Kennedy? Great clubman I presume.
Brilliant leader and clubman. Does a lot with younger players and their families when they first get to Sydney. He's mature beyond his years and goes out of his way to make people feel welcome and safe within the club. A great person to have involved in any club or social circle.

GWS management continue to impress. Manage to retain most the players important to success and let go of those that are replaceable. Plenty of fans of Victorian clubs will be disappointed after rating their chances at getting him.

Not Carlton or North Melbourne. Both clubs are pretty well set up with KPF stocks going forwards. And obviously Richmond still have a 2-3 year flag window with JW and TL.

Essendon, Collingwood and Geelong would be spitting chips though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Cameron was definitely going to Essendon?

Glad he stayed, he was one of the originals right?

GWS are going to be a success long term, and blokes him are a huge part of that.

Just goes to show again that it is nigh on impossible to pry the absolute top end talent out and to Victoria unless they've already made up their kind to go (a la Tom Lynch)

We got laughed at for the Kelly attempt, but as usual, it was North who innovated there.

Since then we've seen that even the really big and successful Vic clubs like Hawthorn and Carlton and Geelong can't do it either.

No chance of leaving, will play it out and then sign.
Yeah, hard to read too much into it, but Whitfield seems very happy at the Giants. Future leader?

Essendon supporters do, done deal I'm constantly told.
really? we've never been properly linked anywhere. His name came out as a potential replacement during the trade period should Daniher leave.
He should be our main target, and if Daniher leaves - if Cameron commits we lose the best possible replacement.

Anyone saying done deal is ridiculously deluded.

really? we've never been properly linked anywhere. His name came out as a potential replacement during the trade period should Daniher leave.
He should be our main target, and if Daniher leaves - if Cameron commits we lose the best possible replacement.

Anyone saying done deal is ridiculously deluded.
Haven't heard any talk of Cameron to Essendon either. Only one I've heard is Geelong.

Back