Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need 1 for the entrance
1 for the sitting room
1 for the library
1 for the office *personally signed
1 for the car
4 for the servants.
PLUS gifts for relatives clients etc.

Hardly surprising people are buying box loads of the thing.
5 for OFP

Part 10 must be post impeachment.

It is getting a tad long in the tooth, isn't it?.

It's like 1 long drawn out Days Of Our Lives episode and Stefano never dies etc.

Might need to change the format around a bit.

Chief any chance you could spice things up a bit? One tremendous suggestion that I heard the other day is to put away the ban hammer and swear filters, and do a QandA style format from the other week.

You know, let people Go Full Mona and 'Lets Burn Down The Patriarchy" for a while. I think one of the problems is people feel inhibited, and aren't fully expressing how they really feel.

You need 1 for the entrance
1 for the shitting room
1 for the library
1 for the office *personally signed
1 for the car
4 for the servants.
PLUS gifts for relatives clients etc.

Hardly surprising people are buying box loads of the thing.
1573719022911.png

Last edited:
Author may be a tad biased

Hanson is a supporter of Donald Trump, authoring a 2019 book The Case for Trump.[20] Trump praised the book.[20] In the book, Hanson defends Trump's insults and vile language as "uncouth authenticity", and praises Trump for "an uncanny ability to troll and create hysteria among his media and political critics."[20]

:D

They've truly ****ed it for good , from now on any time fox news and their ilk have a melt over something miniscule a democrat said or did they can just say " Hey , you backed trump to the hilt , best you shut the * up "

So we should probably thank them for that

You really cannot make this up! 😂
Kevin McCarthy

@GOPLeader

·
12h

@Jim_Jordan
: You didn’t listen in on President Trump & Zelensky’s call?

Taylor: I did not.

Jordan: You’ve never talked with Chief of Staff Mulvaney?

Taylor: I never did.

Jordan: You’ve never met the President?

Taylor: That’s correct.

Jordan: And you’re their star witness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kevin McCarthy

@GOPLeader

·
12h

@Jim_Jordan

If the Republicans want to hear from people who were talking to the President through all these decisions, why have they all been blocked from giving testimony?

If the Republicans want to hear from people who were talking to the President through all these decisions, why have they all been blocked from giving testimony?
Don't know who blocked all the Republican- names that they wanted to testify like the CIA spook,Biden etc etc?

So now that Muh Ukrainians has gone the way of Muh Russians, let's place bets on the next impeachment witch hunt. I'm offering $1.80 odds on the Dems wheeling out Borat as a witness for Muh Kazakhstanis, who's keen on that action?

Don't know who blocked all the Republican names that they wanted to testify W/B,Biden etc
Not all of the people Republicans wanted to interview were excluded.

Just the ones that weren't relevant to the allegations being considered.

Not all of the people Republicans wanted to interview were excluded.

Just the ones that weren't relevant to the allegations being considered.
Ok then so the Whistleblower or CIA spook wasn't important?

Edit. Or did he become unimportant when his contacts and anti Trump bias come out who blocked him wasn't it Adam Shiff......

Last edited:
Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader

·
12h

@Jim_Jordan

Ambassador Taylor, when were you planning on informing us that you were part of the coup? You tricked us!

So now that Muh Ukrainians has gone the way of Muh Russians, let's place bets on the next impeachment witch hunt. I'm offering $1.80 odds on the Dems wheeling out Borat as a witness for Muh Kazakhstanis, who's keen on that action?
I Really dislike that show Kazakhstanis sorry

Ok then so the Whistleblower or CIA spook wasn't important?

Edit. Or did he become unimportant when his contacts and anti Trump bias come out who blocked him wasn't it Adam Shiff......
The whistleblower was never personally particularly important, beyond the obvious importance of them taking the initial step to set this investigation in progress. Their account was based on information from a number of sources who were involved directly. It has been backed up by those people, who are the ones getting interviewed.

There is much more reason to get the likes of Mulvaney, Bolton, Giuliani, not to mention Trump himself, on the stand than the whistleblower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back