Player Watch #20: Nick 'Souva' Larkey - '23 AA & '24 NM VC - plays game 100 v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna be a huge part of our revival this kid.

Currently 93kgs.

I want him to return at 96kgs plus.

I hope the dietary & conditioning people are putting overtime in to the kid, as he's going to take a lot of focus off BBB.

Another 3-4 kgs on Browny would also go well.

"After a discovering an irregular heartbeat and experiencing palpitations trough the season, Nick Larkey will have a Catheter ablation procedure which involves removing the faulty electrical pathway around the heart."

Currently 93kgs.

I want him to return at 96kgs plus.

I hope the dietary & conditioning people are putting overtime in to the kid, as he's going to take a lot of focus off BBB.

Another 3-4 kgs on Browny would also go well.

Yep, they've been working hard with him since he got on the list.

Size will come with maturity for Nick. There'll be one summer, hopefully this one, where he just goes BANG physically and starts Round One looking five year older.

He reminds me of Josh Kennedy.

"After a discovering an irregular heartbeat and experiencing palpitations trough the season, Nick Larkey will have a Catheter ablation procedure which involves removing the faulty electrical pathway around the heart."
Incredible that these kinds of things are just now considered a 'minor procedure.' I can only speak for myself, but I would be shitting myself if I had to have this done, however minor.

Doesn't look to have put on appreciable size in the footage. Could be deceiving though.

Reckon he'll take a while.

I may be wrong here, but Tom Lynch (glory hunter cash hungry scum version) started off similar to Larks in body shape non?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Him and Browny could be the best forward combo and the envy of the league in 2020.

And don't forget Zurhaar. Potentially three players who could all kick over 40 goals this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back