• Charlie Dixon

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There is literally an entire thread devoted to the misreporting of Port Adelaide FC issues mate surely it’s obvious?

if that’s not enough for you why did Kochie launch our 2013 season at the MCG without tipping off local media? The point is pretty clear
No its not! Your stupid post is a clear as flipping mud! And now you have muddied it up even more! What the hell has something Koche said in 2013 got to do with the article about a supposed Wines' action in late 2019, that "mouthbreathers" at Port have missed! Which we know they havent!

It might be clear in your screwed up mind, but it just makes you look like a idiot as far as I am concerned!

No its not! Your stupid post is a clear as flipping mud! And now you have muddied it up even more! What the hell has something Koche said in 2013 got to do with the article about a supposed Wines' action in late 2019, that "mouthbreathers" at Port have missed! Which we know they havent!

It might be clear in your screwed up mind, but it just makes you look like a idiot as far as I am concerned!
I thought both of his posts were about the SA media rather than the club.
Either way weird post to get worked up about.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Saddest part is it takes vic media to pick up on the obvious our mouth breathers miss

That Wines is leaving..? Isn't that the most obvious part of the comment
Is he? Has he signed yet? Last I heard wasnt he still a co-captain of Port Adelaide? Was he actually interested in actually leaving? Or did his manager just raise his name to see what was out there off his own bat? Has the club spoken to Wines about it yet? Has he presented his side of the story? Has the club decided to keep him as a co-captain in 2020?

Finally the question never answered ... Who exactly are the "mouth-breathers" referred to? And what exactly have they missed?

I am happy to bash the club where & when they deserve it, but c'mon!

Either way weird post to get worked up about.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Just sick of unnecessary club bashing.
And you might well be right, but I have also just come back today from burying a good friend who died this week. A really great person! ... So, currently suffering from extreme low tolerance atm!

And you might well be right, but I have also just come back today from burying a good friend who died this week. A really great person! ... So, currently suffering from extreme low tolerance atm!

no one was bashing the club just the SA journos that have no clue about anything

Caro reckons it will be Jonas as sole captain in 2020 - "basically succumbing to the will of the supporters”

View attachment 779491

lol, "what's it going to do for the feelings of the coaching panel ... succumbing to the will of the supporters".

Trashing a day one club tradition so that Hinkley's feelings wouldn't be hurt when his choice of captain was rejected by the players and now Caro is worried that his feelings may be hurt. He can take his feelings and feck right off out of my club.

That’s the point Tibbs i don’t agree it’s unnecessary

condolences on your situation but tbh maybe posting in that frame of mind isn’t the best idea

If Ollie misses out he is surely gone at the end of next year, would be awkward and embarrassing for him, and the club. What a mess they have made of it.
If Ollie seeks a trade while under contract (contracted until the end of 2022) because he is no longer a half-captain it will only further highlight what a huge mistake Hinkley made in making him a half-captain in the first place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro reckons it will be Jonas as sole captain in 2020 - "basically succumbing to the will of the supporters”

View attachment 779491

OK, fine. Jonas was a flog this year but I'd rather have Ivan Milat as sole captain than another year of this co-captaincy s**t.

If Ollie misses out he is surely gone at the end of next year

Good.

If Ollie seeks a trade while under contract (contracted until the end of 2022) because he is no longer a half-captain it will only further highlight what a huge mistake Hinkley made in making him a half-captain in the first place.
Hinkley had a huge hard on to give him the captaincy because he was Hinkley's first ever draft pick.

And Wilson and Watson base their opinions on what exactly? Do they have any hard evidence or are they simply saying that which they think we want to hear?

Of course it does not make any difference in the eyes of many of us as the damage has already been done. Reverting to a single Captain will simply reinforce that which most of us already know. The current regime has no ******* idea about what makes the PAFC tick.

If Ollie misses out he is surely gone at the end of next year, would be awkward and embarrassing for him, and the club. What a mess they have made of it.

A child could’ve forseen the mess they were creating for themselves. I have no sympathy whatsoever for any of the totally inept people who were involved.

And Wilson and Watson base their opinions on what exactly? Do they have any hard evidence or are they simply saying that which they think we want to hear?

Of course it does not make any difference in the eyes of many of us as the damage has already been done. Reverting to a single Captain will simply reinforce that which most of us already know. The current regime has no ******* idea about what makes the PAFC tick.
It makes a s**t load of difference to me.

Baby steps but I'd be thrilled.

If Ollie is real captain material he will put his head down and make sure he earns it in future years like Luke Hodge did when Mitchell was chosen over him.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 779491

Jonas would probably in my bottom 5 picks on all of Port's list for the captaincy after his comments the last few weeks...

But at the end of the day, TJ as captain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the joke 2019 with no-captains was

So if it happens, you just give him a clean slate, and get on with it.

Even our current sh*t for brains hierarchy should be smart enough not to appoint Jonas as sole captain, so I suspect they will take the easy way out (for them) and double down on the co-captaincy BS again next season, which will hopefully see the end of all the clowns involved both on and off the field who have been f****** our once great club backwards and sideways during the Koch era!

Ports Now: Caro you like us. We'll throw more stuff your way if you can float we're looking at one captain next year, with stories before christmas.
Ports Early in new year when people sucked in: Co-Captains again! Don't panic you all important members, those rumours were false! See you at the footy!!!!!

I'll only believe One Captain when it's officially announced one captain. Otherwise I'll take it as 'softly softly' until renewals are largely in before they s**t on us again.

Back