Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s almost like Trump could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it, what with the ridiculous cultish defence of him by some in here.

He’s gone into a new dimension of meltdown; tweeting inanely (insanely?) every 5 minutes about it. Surely an innocent President who actually cared about American Democracy would just let the process play out unobstructed, continue on doing their work; assured in the knowledge they will ultimately be vindicated?

Last edited:
It’s almost like Trump could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it, what with the ridiculous cultish defence of him by some in here.

He’s gone into a new dimension of meltdown; tweeting inanely (insanely?) every 5 minutes about it. Surely an innocent President who actually cared about American Democracy would just let the process play out unobstructed, continue on doing their work; assured in the knowledge they will ultimately be vindicated?

Narcissists cant let that happen.

The massive tax cuts have simply increased the national debt about $1trillion. The 'sugar' pill resulted in stock buybacks & a rise in the stock market. The rich get richer is about all its done.

Its the opposite of what Trumpy promised, a paying off of debt in 6 years or so.

I guess Trumpy never payed off his debts. It just cost others. Maybe some Russian & mafia money helps too?

The rate of debt increase last I saw was the same as under Obama. Exceedingly impressive considering Obama had very low interest compared to what trump has.

Rich get richer? Actually real wage growth existed in the US last year so the average got richer too and more people are working seems like a fair trade.

The rate of debt increase last I saw was the same as under Obama. Exceedingly impressive considering Obama had very low interest compared to what trump has.

Rich get richer? Actually real wage growth existed in the US last year so the average got richer too and more people are working seems like a fair trade.
Didn't Obama inherit the Global Financial Crisis?

Should Trump not be doing better than Obama?

So if you hadn't committed a crime, let's say you are accused of a ritualistice murder, you'd be happy to stand on trial, have your history trawled through, pshycologists analysing your internet usage and personal writings to determine whether you were the type of person who could commit such an atrocity? You'd be happy for that to happen if it could "clear your name in the end".

No, that's a ludicrous position, and it's the exact reaosn you need evidence and substantial proof to get things to trial so you don't just rake people through the mud.

Trump and the Republicans don't welcome these inquiries because they are baseless allegations designed to attempt to enact a coup by the Democrats who have so alienated their base they cannot win office by legiitmate means.

I can answer that, I would love to be accused and arrested for a ritualistic murder as being innocent, I would have a great case for wrongful arrest and do all I could to provide witnesses and evidence to prove my innocence. What a win!

Yeah and when the police find you "lied" because you said you were at home at 8pm but actually bought maccas at 8:02pm and thus prove you are unreliable then you'll really be enjoying yourself on the stand as you look at 5 years(because female privilege) for a crime you didn't commit.

No investigations are never a good thing for the investigated.

Yeah and when the police find you "lied" because you said you were at home at 8pm but actually bought maccas at 8:02pm and thus prove you are unreliable then you'll really be enjoying yourself on the stand as you look at 5 years(because female privilege) for a crime you didn't commit.

No investigations are never a good thing for the investigated.
What a load of s**t.

So are investigations bad? Or good? Or is it something that is required, with supervision to ensure that there is no corruption?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a load of s**t.

So are investigations bad? Or good? Or is it something that is required, with supervision to ensure that there is no corruption?

One of many that prove your a goober.

Investigations are required when there is a crime or significant evidence of such. It's a bit facetious to compare murder to bribery as the evidence of a body and the circumstance generally proves there is a crime, bribery based on heresay and a he said she said doesn't come with such evidence.

One of many that prove your a goober.

Investigations are required when there is a crime or significant evidence of such. It's a bit facetious to compare murder to bribery as the evidence of a body and the circumstance generally proves there is a crime, bribery based on heresay and a he said she said doesn't come with such evidence.
Women aren't your enemy.

You can't deny 'white privilege' while insisting there is 'female privilege'.

Trump should be pushing for witnesses and evidence of his innocence to come forward. Rather than blocking it...

Isn't it strange that almost all of Trump's inner circle are now dead or in jail. Coincidence or just plain bad luck.

Hope he is next, scum of the earth!

Stay classy.

Schiff's behavior has been nothing short of appalling throughout this entire sham.
That’s your reply to a specific rebuttal? A generalised claim of bad behaviour?

You’re just conceding the point.

Can you cite a few specifics where he has mismanaged the process? Made mistakes? Been unreasonable? Rude? Might help the people who haven’t watched it all.

========================

Continued in Part 10: Everything's Peachy...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back