The official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 thread (Get your edibles here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s clear that a plethora of Power Forwards >>>>>>>>>>> Luka/Porzingis

Maybe the knicks are onto something that no one else saw?

Randle can play at the 3 or 5 even. THey have some forward flexibility. Perhaps this is the dawn of a new era? Teams have been trying to copy Golden States blueprint apparently.

Maybe the knicks are onto something that no one else saw?

Randle can play at the 3 or 5 even. THey have some forward flexibility. Perhaps this is the dawn of a new era? Teams have been trying to copy Golden States blueprint apparently.
No load management. No jump shooting.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Fair finish from Mr Holiday. Excellent strips on PG and then knocking everything down at the other end.

I know the Clips are still getting used to each other but some of those defensive breakdowns down the stretch were not pretty.

Jrue and the Pels just easing themselves into the season like an old man into a hot bath.

Meanwhile your Suns have found the bubble bath and are having a whale of a time. Winning the Alex Len derby was another tick.

Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
I'm biased as a Grizzlies fan, but it's nice to see them get some focus on ESPN today, for Mike Conley's return to Memphis.

Great to see the respect and love shown for Conley in the pre-game here. Has meant as much to his team and community as any player over the last decade, and it shows just how much pro sports mean to smaller markets (Memphis being the smallest in the NBA) too.

I'm biased as a Grizzlies fan, but it's nice to see them get some focus on ESPN today, for Mike Conley's return to Memphis.

Great to see the respect and love shown for Conley in the pre-game here. Has meant as much to his team and community as any player over the last decade, and it shows just how much pro sports mean to smaller markets (Memphis being the smallest in the NBA) too.

The grizz uniform powder blue style is magnificent

Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
I wonder where Jae Crowder keeps his stash of photos of NBA GMs ******* circus animals.

I can't find the post, but I remember calling it on draft day back in 2012 that he'll be one of the better long-term NBA players from his draft class. Just had that solid veteran role player vibe from the start. Hasn't shot particularly well this year, but should turn it around, and be a decent performer as always eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back