2020 HFC Pre Season Training

AlwaysHawks15

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I have watched a couple of Frost games and love what he brings to the table. Pace, aggression, never gives in. Dees will end up regretting the May trade for a couple of reasons imo.
Can't see him being beaten on the lead, his speed would make up any ground lost initially. Makes our defence extremely dynamic and full of run once we get Jars up and going again. Good luck trying to stick with us if we're streaming out of the back line every week.

Oct 3, 2006
Manchester
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
EPL
I have watched a couple of Frost games and love what he brings to the table. Pace, aggression, never gives in. Dees will end up regretting the May trade for a couple of reasons imo.

There is a good reason why Campbell Brown knocked out May in an overseas trip which ultimately cost his spot on the Gold Coast team and fast forwarded his premature retirement. Appears that May is not only a tool, but perhaps a cancer as well. As stated above, this will no doubt advantage us as Frost is a very handy key position defender - absolutely rapt to have him at Hawthorn

Aug 16, 2009
Behind you
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I never get to training and have no inside knowledge of Hawks or any other team but I can finally be of some use to this forum...

I saw Tommy Mitchel walk 10 metres from his car to his front door today and can tell you he was in ripping shape. It may have been a PB.

Looks like he’s not lost any of his explosive pace and the way he turned the key showed he still has elite reflexes and decision making.

I’m tipping a second Brownlow.

Aug 15, 2009
The Riverina
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Apologies to all for my absence the last two weeks. The whole family got hit with the flu, all 5 of us. Not the fake flu where people say 'I have the flu' but it's really just a cold, this one was the real deal. So I spent last week on carer's leave and last weekend and most of this week down and out myself. I will be on deck and reporting back as of next week. Can't wait! Just need to know which Moderator I submit my Doctor's certificate to???

Apologies to all for my absence the last two weeks. The whole family got hit with the flu, all 5 of us. Not the fake flu where people say 'I have the flu' but it's really just a cold, this one was the real deal. So I spent last week on carer's leave and last weekend and most of this week down and out myself. I will be on deck and reporting back as of next week. Can't wait! Just need to know which Moderator I submit my Doctor's certificate to???

Rest up The_Axeman, we need you fit and firing for pre-season if we're to have any chance of surviving the next 4 months of the off-season!

Feb 13, 2010
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
Soft!
You have an entire board eagerly awaiting your reports, sniffles or no sniffles.

If it's a fake doctors cert, try the bombers board!

(hope you're all well.)

Rowie6

Club Legend
Jan 28, 2007
East Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
West Ham United,Green Bay Packers.
Gee that’d be awesome
Tony Hall, what a gun player he was
Very underrated. Tony Hall he was awesome! I played football with Kenny Hinkley years ago and I asked who the best and hardest player was that he played on? Tony Hall was his reply! He just ran all day!

On G8141 using BigFooty.com mobile app

OneEyedHawk

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 13, 2004
Ringwood East
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Some of you blokes better hope the big fella don't read bigfooty.

Am more concerned for you if big Monkey notices your username.

+1 for the Tony Hall revelry too. Just a magnificent player, always felt he didn't even get close to his due plaudits due to his numerous big-name teammates. Some of the stickiest hands you've ever seen, marked it like he was 6"4.

Jun 28, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hate the flu even more now

Carl Spackler

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bad stuff happening in order of s**t

Axe with the flu
Global warming
The end of democracy

1573796996859.png

I was going to suggest you go see Doc Reid, but he’ll sure as sh*t not be issuing no certificates or records!

Saw the notification that Axe has posted. Gave the baby to missus to hold so I could give the post my undivided attention, see that Axe has been ill.

:huh:

Hope you're on the mend mate.

Not the fake flu where people say 'I have the flu' but it's really just a cold, this one was the real deal.
I used to be one of those people...until I got the flu

Carl Spackler

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn

HAWTHORN
Recruits JONATHON PATTON and SAM FROSTstarted pre-season training earlier than when they were due back, which was November 18. After missing the entire 2019 season with a broken leg, 2018 Brownlow medallistTOM MITCHELL has been a regular visitor at Waverley Park throughout the off-season as he bids to return to full fitness, but by his own admission there are “no guarantees” he will be ready for Round 1. Entering his 14th season, new father JAMES FRAWLEY was another to hit to the track early, along with fellow defender JAMES SICILY. Other senior players to make early appearances include CHAD WINGARD, TIM O’BRIEN, DAN HOWE and JONATHON CEGLAR. Delisted forward DARREN MINCHINGTON is training with the Hawks in the hope of winning back a spot on the playing list for 2020 after an injury-interrupted past two years. Some other senior players including JACK GUNSTON and ISAAC SMITH are yet to join official training but have been completing sessions at the gym owned by teammate LIAM SHIELS.

Back