Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

DeLaCon

All Australian
Nov 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Long term reader. New poster started today. Ive been following this thread for yonks and thanks to the people here, I managed to get a 2017 and 2019 Weg gold and 2017 and 2019 Knight poster with Premiership Cards this year the cards have a white type background. So thanks to everyone. Its a great thread and the recommendation to use the framers at Sports Jersey Framing on North Road in Bentleigh East was spot on. Ange who runs the place did a great job for me and very fair prices too. So thanks to everyone coz I couldnt afford to pay the money the club wants for prints and memorabilia.

BC9_

Yellow & Black ???
Jan 31, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
View attachment 763968

Posted this in the 17 Memorabilia thread but worth another mention.
Lucky to get gold foil this year so will return to same framer to get exact layout with 2019 Premier cards.
Same can be done with black or white poster.
Only $250 to get poster framed inc cards. Tix sitting loosely on glass.
Nicest piece going around IMO.

I’m looking to get mine done by Ange.

Is it $250 with them providing the cards too? Or do you need to give them the cards and they’ll do the rest?

TIGERRR

Draftee
Aug 22, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi Guys, Read the posts all the time but haven’t had the nerve to post.
Here goes.

I’m looking a 2017 Black Herald Sun Poster has anyone got one they are willing to sell. I was lucky to get the 2019 which is being framed with my membership and GF ticket. I have the GF ticket from 2017 and I’d love to have the set.

Go the mighty a tigers.

DeLaCon

All Australian
Nov 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

Is it $250 with them providing the cards too? Or do you need to give them the cards and they’ll do the rest?

They can get the cards it just means they add $40 to the cost. If you have cards ready it just means they can do your piece quicker. $250 is about right
for the framing poster and cards.

Cost includes cards.
Currently have mine with Ange for framing and after mentioning interest from BF says he's willing to do a good deal for us.
Very genuine.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
They can get the cards it just means they add $40 to the cost. If you have cards ready it just means they can do your piece quicker. $250 is about right
for the framing poster and cards.
What colour Knight poster did you put the cards with?

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
This is mine...got the gold one for 2019 ready to frame and then finding the man cave wall space for the 2020 B2B!!!!
This time I have the Pf ticket to replace the car sticker in the 2017...for the 2019...plus membership card...at the bottom...
View attachment 776623
That is awesome mate.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Cheers TOO it did come up a treat! Looks real grouse...
So much so I have no hesitation in spending my hard earned on the MK 2019 Gold Poster being framed exactly the same way!
Think i might do the same.
I have the 17 cards just sitting in its box
Will order this years and do something very similar to you. :thumbsu:

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Just ordered
1573952309678.png

DeLaCon

All Australian
Nov 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
What colour Knight poster did you put the cards with?
I just got the normal cheap white posters to put with the cards.
But Ange also sold me 2017 gold weg and 2019 gold weg framed beautifully and all together they look terrific. Im just hanging out for a 2020 Richmond flag ... im salivating at having a 2017, 2019 and 2020 Gold Weg one next to each other. The Weg Golds are what I prefer but the Knight Posters are brilliant as well.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
I just got the normal cheap white posters to put with the cards.
But Ange also sold me 2017 gold weg and 2019 gold weg framed beautifully and all together they look terrific. Im just hanging out for a 2020 Richmond flag ... im salivating at having a 2017, 2019 and 2020 Gold Weg one next to each other. The Weg Golds are what I prefer but the Knight Posters are brilliant as well.
I don't have the gold from '17. How much did he sell it for framed?

BC9_

Yellow & Black ???
Jan 31, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Cost includes cards.
Currently have mine with Ange for framing and after mentioning interest from BF says he's willing to do a good deal for us.
Very genuine.

Sensational. Thank you for the information TT, super helpful! Ange sounds like a ripper, I might just get the card frame set for both my gold and black poster then.

Go tigers

Sensational. Thank you for the information TT, super helpful! Ange sounds like a ripper, I might just get the card frame set for both my gold and black poster then.

Go tigers
All good.
Expecting frame to be ready this week and will post image once I get it.

Just be aware, 2019 cards have a white background due to us wearing home guernsey as opposed to 2017 cards black background.
So impact of cards in frame will appear very different, but still worth it.

Back