A-League Round 6 - The Big 'Rescheduled' Blue!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
This is textbook Melbourne Heart.

images

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Nowadays it's a handball, it's criminal, but it's a handball.

Talk about ****ting the bed though.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Ah well, you get what you deserve in football sometimes, and City and Brisbane both got theirs today it seems.

Been a wake up call for the true team of Melbourne, need to tighten up our wingers and defenders ASAP.

Still very confident we will finish top two at the end of the premiership season, no need for panic stations at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Ah well, you get what you deserve in football sometimes, and City and Brisbane both got theirs today it seems.

Been a wake up call for the true team of Melbourne, need to tighten up our wingers and defenders ASAP.

Still very confident we will finish top two at the end of the premiership season, no need for panic stations at all.
True team of Melbourne ?? Am I missing something ??

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
images

Far more annoyed at the drunken Victory gorillas at my local pub giving me grief than the loss (or the manner in which it happened)

Happy for Brisbane fans and former Leeds 'legend' Robbie Fowler at any rate. Always important to be gracious in defeat 👍👍👍

Anyhow FIRE UP SYDNEY.

tenor.gif

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A community club that has a strong women's and youth program and runs plenty of clinics for kids 👍👍👍

community club hahha sure, who are owed by rich oil sheiks with a history of human rights abuse and bribery you mean?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back