List Mgmt. 2019 List Changes, Contract Status, Draft Picks Etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Announced by the club on 8th November (along with a host of other extensions) - 1 year contract.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Need a Big Pre-Season to stay in the Best 22

And he also probably needs another mediocre preparation from Sier. But if fit, he'll be thereabouts and will play some senior footy next year.

I could see both playing at AFL Level. Sier for Offense and Wills for Defense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my opinion, Dunn is a heart and soul player who gives 110% every day of the week, whether training/playing/supporting the younger players when injured. Evidence being his Millane trophy.
He’s played an equal number of games as Reid has over the past 2 years, and while 2 years older, there’s more upside to Dunn to help the backline when undersized/inexperienced due to injury. For mine, Reid is more consistently injury prone and spends as much time on the ground as Autumn leaves. Yet he gets the contract.

OP updated.

New draftees included and updated numbers and contract statuses.
The OP is showing that we have 38 players on the Senior List but you have 39 names there. Mihocek should still be a (Cat. A) Rookie, and Madgen a Cat B Rookie (not Cat. A). We should have 38 Senior List and 5 Cat. A Rookies currently, with one spot left open for another Cat. A to be added. Also we have the 3 Cat. B Rookies.

Once we add Dunn we'll have squeezed every last drop out of this list, it's stacked and primed, and a quite a few will know it's their last crack at it, will be a massive year.

Not 100% sure, but it’s hard to get info. The CFC site is poor, but I think the mid season pick last year was a rookie pick??
It's an atrocity considering we have a million odd fans that might use it, it's mostly generic crap put out by the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back