Cheap 2018 Adelaide Crows Guernsey (mens & kids) - $20 + $15 postage

Remove this Banner Ad

Costa94

Draftee
Nov 15, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi all,

If anyone wants to buy the 2018 Adelaide Crows Guernsey, it is currently on special for $20 + $15 postage.

GOD That's cheap.. Must be a few sitting in stock (with the new 2020 version just being released)

GOD That's cheap.. Must be a few sitting in stock (with the new 2020 version just being released)

Just ordered mine. $20 free shipping!

Yep. Probably because of new stock and NOBODY wants to remember 2019

Not sure how you got free shipping, unless you click and collect (available to Perth only).

$15 delivery fee applies to all orders

Attachments

• 20191119_195914.jpg
    20191119_195914.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 139
Noice one, I have a little boy who is only a few months old, should I buy him a kids one? I am gentling forcing him to be a crows fan :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did you get free shipping?

I didn’t in the end Stupid web site let me check out with ‘free’ shipping. A couple of days later I got an email saying I need to add a shipping method. $35 for a Crows jumper delivered is still great value!

I didn’t in the end Stupid web site let me check out with ‘free’ shipping. A couple of days later I got an email saying I need to add a shipping method. $35 for a Crows jumper delivered is still great value!
Definitely great value. I got one sent through with zero issues. The top is good quality as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back