Society/Culture Alex Jones / InfoWars lunacy

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
These hillary lovers are dead set looney

The rubbish they post lol.

Trump told Epstien where to go awhile ago, in fact has been outspoken about him and Clinton's involvement with him.

Sheep.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
God bless this man. We don't deserve him.

Willing to go behind enemy lines to spill the truth.

A loon with a marketing plan. He'll be running out onto the track at the Melbourne Cup next.

I doubt his handlers at Langley ever dreamed he'd get this big.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Remember when Alex Jones was labeled a conspiracy theorist because he said elites were involved in an underground child ring. Namely Clinton, Epstein and co? Yeah I remember.

Damn conspiracy theorist...He should have a statue built in his honour for being so dogged and persistent in the face of adversity.

The truth shall set you free and it has AGAIN for Alex. I look forward to the naysayers defending Clinton and Epstein just so they don't have to admit that they were wrong :drunk:

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
God bless this man. We don't deserve him.

Willing to go behind enemy lines to spill the truth.
I will admit that a shed a tear watching this... stunning and brave, this man is.

Aug 2, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Packers, Bulls, Ducks, Angels
Remember when Alex Jones was labeled a conspiracy theorist because he said elites were involved in an underground child ring. Namely Clinton, Epstein and co? Yeah I remember.

Damn conspiracy theorist...He should have a statue built in his honour for being so dogged and persistent in the face of adversity.

The truth shall set you free and it has AGAIN for Alex. I look forward to the naysayers defending Clinton and Epstein just so they don't have to admit that they were wrong :drunk:

The Epstein story has been public knowledge for over a decade. The Miami Herald reported about him and his plea deal back in 2008. Show me proof Jones spoke specifically about this case before it was reported on by actual journalists and I'll donate $50 towards your statue.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The Epstein story has been public knowledge for over a decade. The Miami Herald reported about him and his plea deal back in 2008. Show me proof Jones spoke specifically about this case before it was reported on by actual journalists and I'll donate $50 towards your statue.
Not sure you're familiar with Alex Jones but his youtube was wiped. Those that have been listening to him for over a decade know he's been all over the clintons and Epstein for over a decade.

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
That's how the left and social media operate. If your opinion is right of centre you get labelled negatively. In the meantime, leftist extremists and Islamic extremists are still allowed to post their crap on these medias.

If you need an example of this hypocracy, just look at Bigfooty.

When W Bush was in office and Infowars were going after them claiming 9/11 was an inside job Jones was seen as the "loony left" - now it's leftist extremists censoring him 🤷‍♂️

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
When W Bush was in office and Infowars were going after them claiming 9/11 was an inside job Jones was seen as the "loony left" - now it's leftist extremists censoring him 🤷‍♂️
Exactly. The director on 'Waking Life' said he was shocked when he saw Trump appear on Infowars. Said Jones was anti-government to the core. Goes to show how bad things have gotten that he thinks Trump winning is the right thing for humanity. The left have forced independent media over to the right.

It was Trump who promoted Acosta to White House duties.

Aug 2, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Packers, Bulls, Ducks, Angels
Not sure you're familiar with Alex Jones but his youtube was wiped. Those that have been listening to him for over a decade know he's been all over the clintons and Epstein for over a decade.

Im very familiar with Jones. I've been in and out of the conspiracy world since Loose Change.

Can you provide any proof that he was talking specifically about this case before it appeared in the media?

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's worth highlighting that while others were downplaying the Coronavirus it was Alex and Infowars that were interviewing former members of the CDC and government. Suggesting that it is a bigger issue than China and governments were letting on.

Once again at the forefront of the real news!

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's worth highlighting that while others were downplaying the Coronavirus it was Alex and Infowars that were interviewing former members of the CDC and government. Suggesting that it is a bigger issue than China and governments were letting on.

Once again at the forefront of the real news!

Back