Memberships 2020 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 48,775)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mine rocked up today.
Interestingly I didn't get a tote bag. I think it's because I paid it up front for it as apposed to waiting for the easy pay to roll over.
I got two sets of stickers instead!

Are AFLW memberships being sent out separately?

Signed up again and also got my Eagles supporting wife on board. Round 1 plane tickets booked in so buzzing to see the start of a new era hopefully.

One question I'm hoping someone can help me with, I am heading to Melbourne for work on the 2nd December and have half a day up my sleeve, would like to head to RSEA park but is there much to do or see there or is it closed off from the public? At wort I'm guessing I could visit the St Kilda merchandise store but is there anymore to do, like tours, watch training, etc?

Great stuff there mighty.

You may be in luck training wise...….do you have the morning or arvo off......they normally train mid to late morning.

This week they were training today mid morning and this friday late morning.

If you can't get to the morning training there's still plenty to see at RSEA.....for an hour or so....the Cabinets of the Heritage Museum....the merch shop....the Hall of fame section on the balcony just above reception.

I'd suggest calling the club on the Friday before you leave and check the next weeks training times and if you ask......you may be lucky enough for a staff member to give you a tour of the Saints part of the complex.

Great stuff there mighty.

You may be in luck training wise...….do you have the morning or arvo off......they normally train mid to late morning.

This week they were training today mid morning and this friday late morning.

If you can't get to the morning training there's still plenty to see at RSEA.....for an hour or so....the Cabinets of the Heritage Museum....the merch shop....the Hall of fame section on the balcony just above reception.

I'd suggest calling the club on the Friday before you leave and check the next weeks training times and if you ask......you may be lucky enough for a staff member to give you a tour of the Saints part of the complex.

Absolute legend!

Thanks for the information, I'll be sure to visit the store and museum, haven't been to Moorabbin since the early 2000's with my dad.

Unfortunately it will be an early afternoon visit so I don't think I'll get to see any players cursing about.

You little ripper.

Got mine today too. My 7 year old son's is still on it's way so I get to rub it in to him. Double bonus :D

View attachment 780966

View attachment 780967

Great work Sainters!
I hope you really gave it to him, kegs on legs. One of the few chances you'll get to rub it in before he grows and becomes better at everything than you. My first born, a mad sainter, bless him, became better than me at everything the moment he could change his own nappy at 18 months.

My daughter barracks for the filth, like my mother in law. The ultimate revenge, the old curmudgeon. They are both dead to me😂😂😂!

Thanks for the information, I'll be sure to visit the store and museum, haven't been to Moorabbin since the early 2000's with my dad.

Unfortunately it will be an early afternoon visit so I don't think I'll get to see any players cursing about.

Chances are mighty that you may bump into some players in the foyer area.....I usually see a couple every time I drop in for a coffee.....they tend to grab a coffee and sit around the lounge area.

If you call the club prior to coming over and mention your from Perth....I'd be very surprised if they can't arrange a quick tour for you.....if that fails.....go outside the building and take a sqizz thru the glass and check out the magnificent set up with the gym.....the amount of gear in there is eye popping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really wish they would save some money on all the stuff you get and have an opt out option. My daughter and myself probably don’t do anything with them apart from bin them. Maybe they do have an opt option

Pretty sure they do mate. They used to anyway

I wonder when the club will post our live current tally for 2020 in there website? Really hoping we smash the 50,000 mark and atleast have more members then north, dees and bulldogs at season end!

Spoke to Amy in Membership today.
Apparently the total is tracking higher than last year at the same time, currently > 26k, and today has been “super busy”.

Pretty sure the year we had the 31(000) by 31(Dec) a few years back was our record membership tally.
We look a fair way ahead of that now if we are 26 000+ already.

I really wish they would save some money on all the stuff you get and have an opt out option. My daughter and myself probably don’t do anything with them apart from bin them. Maybe they do have an opt option

they have an option for the scarf / hat beanie. i opted to donate the money

Have an idea for the membership team.

Have a mechanism where Saints Members can donate to, to go towards providing supporters who cant afford a membership to get one free.

Could potentially link in with social services or something where people could put their name down and do a ballot in February or March to give out all the memberships.

This would increase our numbers and also attendances at games, while also doing something absolutely awesome for people

Have a mechanism where Saints Members can donate to, to go towards providing supporters who cant afford a membership to get one free.

Could potentially link in with social services or something where people could put their name down and do a ballot in February or March to give out all the memberships.

This would increase our numbers and also attendances at games, while also doing something absolutely awesome for people

I’d be good for half of someone else’s membership. 👍

In

Remove this Banner Ad

Back