Disney Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Thoughts?

Just downloaded animated X-Men season 1 for a nostalgia trip.

Downside is that Hisense smart tvs don't have the app, nor does the app store Viewd, and the customer service is useless giving the "We don't know when it will become available.

At least I have it on the phone. 4 year old will be pissed though.

Please go into detail on your reasons

So far, fan service series hitting nostalgia/remember this??? buttons but little else. So threadbare, people would struggle to describe it without the Star Wars branding.

Downloaded it all this morning. Hearing that it doesn't auto-start the next episode in a series you're watching? Only downside for me from the sounds of things.

No smart TV app doesn't matter so much since I have my Xbone and an Apple TV in the bedroom.

I got the point. It wasn't a good point.

It was a perfect point, you aren't buying Disney+ for one show, and your counter was that you liked House of Cards and therefore it was ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts?

Just downloaded animated X-Men season 1 for a nostalgia trip.

Downside is that Hisense smart tvs don't have the app, nor does the app store Viewd, and the customer service is useless giving the "We don't know when it will become available.

At least I have it on the phone. 4 year old will be pissed though.
so would u recommend?

Mandalorian fantastic.

Not much else on here for me unfortunately. Don't think I'll be paying for it monthly after my 7 day trial is over.

Most of the stuff worth watching I've seen/own already.

It's a decent platform for day 1.

You can see where they are lacking in quality of life features that allow you to quickly binge and get back to what you were watching.

I was able to pause and close the stream on PC then launch it on my phone and it found the right spot I was at so they have done some things right.

It's a decent platform for day 1.

You can see where they are lacking in quality of life features that allow you to quickly binge and get back to what you were watching.

I was able to pause and close the stream on PC then launch it on my phone and it found the right spot I was at so they have done some things right.
Doesn’t Netflix do this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back