Enjoy missing the rest of the finals Greene, you scumbag

Remove this Banner Ad

So who goes to the GF? Watches their son play, gets pi**ed, the assaults female police, gets arrested and remanded in custody. It’s like The Kardashians or Sylvania Waters.

People living west of Sydney?

Late I know but this, um.. person, I guess is incredible and he was not cited for his GF eye gouge...?

In my hangover haze on Sunday and while still feeling vitriolic and given the sheer irony I decided to get the image of a crying Toby Greene printed on a t shirt

If I have got my Aus. Post delivery dates correct it should come tomorrow. Not quite the best $47 I spent, Hell that is a pet membership. Do not worry, my cat is already a (partly) signed up member for 2020 but totally No Ragrets....

... well, one. Why could I have not included a witty slogan or phrase. Granted the image is strong enough to stand on its own but it could have been even more mean and in poor taste

...Granted the image is strong enough to stand on its own but it could have been even more mean and in poor taste

Hmmm. Trying to help you out here. What about

"One small p£!(k of a man, one Giant sook to mankind",,,?

Or

"You do 3 Hokey Pokeys, but only 1 week out.
That's what karna's all about"

Lame lol

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Pretty poor form getting his father involved in the thread to further denigrate this bloke. I’m sure most of us have no idea what he’s gone through with his family in his life.

Yeh he’s done some sh*tty things on the field which got us all riled up. Remember we absolutely loved Libba Snr and I reckon he was worse than Toby has ever been.

*insert leave Brittany alone gif*

Pretty poor form getting his father involved in the thread to further denigrate this bloke. I’m sure most of us have no idea what he’s gone through with his family in his life.

Yeh he’s done some sh*tty things on the field which got us all riled up. Remember we absolutely loved Libba Snr and I reckon he was worse than Toby has ever been.

*insert leave Brittany alone gif*
Nah dont think so. How many times was he reported and what evidence to you have to say he was worse?

The most surprising thing about this photo is the scratch on Cameron's arm. How does one get a scratch when you avoid body contact all game?
He has escaped a bit of heat, certainly had some good finals performances but his worst finals performances have been diabolical given he is good enough to win a Coleman medal.

Cameron is a different sort of s**t campaigner to Greene. He's the type of s**t campaigner that belongs as Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Western Bulldogs weren’t aware Toby Greene had attacked Marcus Bontempelli in Elimination Final

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...l/news-story/76779d4e0dabe8b04e3a332c905d5973

Western Bulldogs players “wished they knew” that Greater Western Sydney antagonist Toby Greene targeted Marcus Bontempelli’s face during an ugly scuffle which typified this year’s heated elimination final. Bontempelli was left with bruises around his right eye and the Bulldogs were privately fuming when Greene escaped with a $7500 fine at the tribunal after being charged with serious misconduct.

A video still of Toby Greene’s attack on Marcus Bontempelli during the Elimination Final. Picture: Seven Network

A video still of Toby Greene’s attack on Marcus Bontempelli during the Elimination Final. Picture: Seven Network

A host of baby Bulldogs including Patrick Lipinski and teenagers Rhylee West and Bailey Smith were in the vicinity when Greene grabbed at Bontempelli’s face and then pulled his hair while at the bottom of a pack.

There was almost no remonstrating from the Dogs on a day where the Giants bullied their way to a 58-point win.

“I had no idea that went on. I actually had no idea until I looked on Instagram after the game,” Will Hayes, 24, told the Sunday Herald Sun.

“I couldn’t even tell you when it happened to be honest – but I wish I’d known that it had happened, and I know a lot of the boys on the ground wish they knew it had gone on.

“We would’ve flown the flag for our great mate Bonti, or for anyone who wears the Bulldogs colours.”

Bontempelli was left sore and sorry after the Greene attack. Picture: AAP

Bontempelli was left sore and sorry after the Greene attack. Picture: AAP

The bitter relationship between the Dogs and Giants – who played that epic 2016 preliminary final – is the game’s most understated rivalry and Greene has been at the heart of multiple incidents.

Greene copped a two-match suspension for punching Caleb Daniel’s head in 2017 and then copped a fine for putting his boot in Luke Dahlhaus’s face while taking a mark in 2018.

“GWS to their credit came out and played some really strong, aggressive football (in the final) and that definitely left a bitter taste in a lot of our mouths,” Hayes said.

“We’re looking forward to the rematch when we get the opportunity but we haven’t lost that belief within our group.”

Toby Greene was charged with serious misconduct against Bontempelli. Picture: AAP

Toby Greene was charged with serious misconduct against Bontempelli. Picture: AAP

The Dogs travel to Canberra to meet the Giants on Friday night in Round 3 next season and then host this year’s Grand Finalist in Round 13 at Marvel Stadium.

Hayes played nine AFL games in his debut season and said the belief gained from the Dogs’ stunning charge to September boded well for 2020.

“I like to remember the two weeks before the final (when the Dogs beat GWS by 61 points in Round 22), because that was an absolute awesome game to be a part of,” Hayes said.

“The journey leading up to the finals and being part of the team coming out of the (mid-season) bye and seeing where we took ourselves from as a group was pretty special.”

Why do journalists persist with the lie that Greene kicked Dahlhaus in the head in a “marking contest “????

It was in a handball receive. Contact with a boot in a marking contest has happened countless times over the years, but I have never seen it happen ever in a handball receive. There is a very good reason for this and imo that reason includes the phrase “ dog act”.

So the old man gets 9 months inside then whinges that his acquired brain injury makes it hard for him to cope - should have considered that before resisting address and head butting a copper. Also I never realised acquired brain injuries are hereditary...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back