Central Murray 2021

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
They sure don't. I just thought they might be abit different. They played for about 5 seasons straight knowing that it would take a minor miracle for them not to win a flag. I thought they might just want a different type of challenge.

There is obviously a past connection to the club but gee it would have be b good for them to go to a Flat or South Bendigo etc and build something

flagpies2020

Rookie
Nov 19, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Probably Mitch Hough who is older than me and hasn’t played for 2 years...was a jet though and played for Tooleybuc back when they were still the old green and gold
Interesting, hopefully a few more recruits help the side become a bit more competitive next year

Crippa09

Debutant
Oct 24, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Tooleytang signing quite a few in the last week or so. Have also lost a few but there having a crack..

Silver Tongue

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Played at Port Melbourne as well he would be a good pick up.
If it is Burstin he will dominate. Played in a couple of Kyabram's flags since 2016. Missed last year travelling. A big powerful forward in the GV so should go alright in the Central Murray.

I do not believe it is Pettifer. Still think Sheldon might bring one or two others from Kyabram.

Doc Larkins

All Australian
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Grenville is a good forward
Grenville & Rhys Healey who has gone with him are the worst mercenaries in Country Footy atm. They are handy players not guns so Im not sure why Clubs would pay top dollar for them when it's clear what their biggest priority is and that they will most likely be gone after the Season.

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
Grenville & Rhys Healey who has gone with him are the worst mercenaries in Country Footy atm. They are handy players not guns so Im not sure why Clubs would pay top dollar for them when it's clear what their biggest priority is and that they will most likely be gone after the Season.

Clubs unfortunately have to grab who they can get if they have struggled in recent times

Dirt Bike

Debutant
Apr 22, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Tooleytang signing quite a few in the last week or so. Have also lost a few but there having a crack..
[/QUOTE]
Who have Tooleybuc lost?

Back