Review 2019 AFL National Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Good. I'll be watching that then.

I like Nat Edwards. I think she knows her stuff, is charismatic and she is an attractive specimen - I'm glad her career has grown. I don't know if you're allowed to say that anymore but in my book, that's 3 compliments to 0 sledges so I think I've done well.

You're allowed as long as you balance it up and admit that you also find Cal Twomey in a nice taffeta number equally attractive.

Brady "so yeh, just like Bucky said - go get me some quick players"

Recruiter "ok"

Brady "oh and they need to be good decision makers"

Recruiter "a bit harder coming in at pick 26 but I'll see what I can do"

Brady "ha, nearly forgot. They need to be really good by hand"

Recruiter "that's thinning the list out a bit but I'll.."

Brady "sorry to interrupt they need to be elite by foot too"

Recruiter "um..... I guess there might be some quick good users who played roles for thei.."

Brady "no, no role players! Get me STARS!"

Recruiter "crikey, so let's say we find the next Andrew Gaff, would that do?"

Brady "that's not really what I was thinking .. these kids need to be GAME CHANGERS!"

Recruiter "so from pick 26 onwards you want me to find fast, high footy IQ match-winners with pinpoint hands and precision kicking? yeh right ... that should be easy..."

Brady "thata spirit!"

Brady "no, no role players! Get me STARS!"

Recruiter "so from pick 26 onwards you want me to find fast, high footy IQ match-winners with pinpoint hands and precision kicking? yeh right ... that should be easy..."
Lol. Get stars.

It's all so simple, why didn't we think of this?
Precisely! This recruiting game* is easy.

* By recruiting game, I mean commentating game.

You're allowed as long as you balance it up and admit that you also find Cal Twomey in a nice taffeta number equally attractive.
He can watch...

iu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bullshit! I've watched the same 2min videos as everyone else in here!

1. Gould
2. De Koning
3. Rantall
4. Small forward to replace Turner

I stand corrected.

You must be quite a hit at the clubs and bars (if people even do these anymore) being able to recite the top 20 of Knightmare's phantom draft.

Just read Twomey's Nov update, where players could go and who is interested. 30 something players, only mentioned we might be interested in Gould if he slides. Clearly we are keeping cards very close to chest has pretty much no idea of who we might be intersted in.

Just read Twomey's Nov update, where players could go and who is interested. 30 something players, only mentioned we might be interested in Gould if he slides. Clearly we are keeping cards very close to chest has pretty much no idea of who we might be intersted in.

Pick 26/27 in a draft like this and with the machinations of pick swapping that are now in play? Then there's the factor of there being a different footy dept involved for North. How could ANYONE have a clue as to what could play out?

All I know is that if Gould keeps dropping to our pick, then I am going to have serious blue balls.

In the past we have looked at quality juniors who dropped due to injury, but I can't factor that now.

I just hope we get BPA/speed/project ruckman.

Just a question about number of selections. We have 36 on the primary list IIRC. Wouldn't that mean we have only 4 selections max? How come 6 picks are listed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back