Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
That’s overs by us
And still leaves us with 47 to be wasted

Would have done 47 and 50 for pick 30 with maybe a future 3rd going there way also

Yeah maybe that was floated and knocked back. Anyway that's two deals done Damo.

Oh I don't have mail, but it seems blindingly obvious to me that we're loading up on points to trade with teams facing f/s and NGS bids.

Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Golden State, SF 49ers
Not overly enthused about that from a points perspective but clearly the club has it's eye on something.

I wonder how far out 2020 second would slide down the order with all the academy bids?
Agree - don't like but you made a good point that eventhough our 2nd next year maybe lower than 30 it could slide past 30 with the bids.

Not overly enthused about that from a points perspective but clearly the club has it's eye on something.

I wonder how far out 2020 second would slide down the order with all the academy bids?
It’s pretty good. 2 picks we weren’t going to use for a future 2nd. Now have 2 1st & 2 2nd next year and our 3rd pick has gone from 47 to 30.

I know they must have done it somehow but I cannot for the life of me figure out how hawthorns have bent us over on that.

Back