List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread V2

Looks a great deal to me given the fact we have 2 first rounders next year. Therefore, next years 2nd rounder going ain’t such a big loss.

We could trade down next year to create multiple 2nd round picks if required too.

Smart to get 3 in the top 30. Will leave clubs behind us guessing as to which way we’ll go too and creates leverage for other deals.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Looks a great deal to me given the fact we have 2 first rounders next year. Therefore, next years 2nd rounder going ain’t such a big loss.

We could trade down next year to create multiple 2nd round picks if required too.

Smart to get 3 in the top 30. Will leave clubs behind us guessing as to which way we’ll go too and creates leverage for other deals.
Spot on - agree on all points. Nice work KOTR.

that might be right space wise but i thought in order to elevate someone you have to use a draft pick in the next draft?
You do we will just use pick 84 to upgrade zurhaar
But tbh think that rule has changed now also and it’s just if you have space you can upgrade the player pre draft

If you don’t include zurhaar we have 5 spots available, cz taking the spot is why we are all saying we have 4 senior live spots with no rookies
But can go 3 senior and 1 rookie

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah agree, we've had a s**t run on that front. EVW has to be the unluckiest footballer we've had in a while though. I believe he requires surgery. No further details at this stage
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1568186875831.jpg

The way Will Walker and EVW are travelling they might be ready by 2023

hellas_johnny

Premiership Player
May 26, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Melbourne Hellas
You do we will just use pick 84 to upgrade zurhaar
But tbh think that rule has changed now also and it’s just if you have space you can upgrade the player pre draft

If you don’t include zurhaar we have 5 spots available, cz taking the spot is why we are all saying we have 4 senior live spots with no rookies
But can go 3 senior and 1 rookie
didn't realise we also had pick 84. thats awesome if we can also use pick 47 whether it be in live trading or as a pick

hellas_johnny

Premiership Player
May 26, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Melbourne Hellas
If EVW is out again we defs need to get walker or hartley. I fear if EVW doesnt get on the park much this season then it might be curtains for him

Back