Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
richmond premiership team had three players under 23

so essentially there were one of three spots for menadue to claim

Baker and Bolton did have some trouble landing two of them

the team was 25 or over outside of six players - mendue played odd 40 games, 6 this season which a isnt terrible effort. he had to contend with coaches pets like ellis

menadue had 10+ kicks a game at afl level on average this season and is a tidy kick.

1 less than ellis

And one literal first gamer played in the GF. So dont give me that excuse.

He played 6 games in a year where you had the most injuries in the past 2 decades for your club.

If he didnt play 10+ games this year, he never will.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
interesting how menadue who 'cant get the ball' averaged one less kick than 'ball magnet' ellis

I don't rate Ellis at all so you've really picked a poor example.
And neither did your coach for parts of the year when he found himself playing VFL.

I cannot believe the offer GC gave him, but hes not the only average player theyre giving deals too this year.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't rate Ellis at all so you've really picked a poor example.
And neither did your coach for parts of the year when he found himself playing VFL.

ellis has two premiership medals - you not rating him if anything adds to the case menadue wouldve adequately replaced him and richmond lose very little

your not even sure what your arguing any more. get off his ****, he will do fine at freo or whatever with conca, fyfe and co. giving it to him

interesting how menadue who 'cant get the ball' averaged one less kick than 'ball magnet' ellis

Haha small sample size you are using and funnily enough only using one stat, kicks. Come one mate.

Menadue comparable to Ellis? * me.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
ellis has two premiership medals - you not rating him if anything adds to the case menadue wouldve adequately replaced him and richmond lose very little

your not even sure what your arguing any more. get off his ****, he will do fine at freo or whatever with conca, fyfe and co. giving it to him

Stop mentioning premiership medals as if they're an individual achievement.
I thought adults knew that the two have virtually no correlation.
Taylor Duryea is a multiple premiership winner too.

LOL now we have a crows supporter telling us what our payer is worth , And Short didnt even play in the 2017 GF

Well yeh, an unbiased opinion (which aligns with your coaching and list management funnily enough) holds a bit more weight than a one eyed supporter of the club who is unlikely to criticise any of their own players.

There's a reason Short was retained and the other two not.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Stop mentioning premiership medals as if they're an individual achievement.
I thought adults knew that the two have virtually no correlation.
Taylor Duryea is a multiple premiership winner too.

Well yeh, an unbiased opinion (which aligns with your coaching and list management funnily enough) holds a bit more weight than a one eyed supporter of the club who is unlikely to criticise any of their own players.

There's a reason Short was retained and the other two not.

Sorry buddy you cannot know our players better than us, You see them 2 maybe 3 times a year
I watch them 22 times + 2 finals

Your unbias view in incorrect

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sorry buddy you cannot know our players better than us, You see them 2 maybe 3 times a year
I watch them 22 times + 2 finals

Your unbias view in incorrect

I watch generally 5 or 6 games a weekend.
Given Richmond is a premium time slot team I'd say I would've seen 15 of your 22 regular season games last year at a minimum and all finals.

So what you're saying is nobody that isn't a Richmond fan can rate your players?
That seems a bit ridiculous.

Guess that goes for media too? So Richo can judge but Wayne Carey, nah sorry.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
I watch generally 5 or 6 games a weekend.
Given Richmond is a premium time slot team I'd say I would've seen 15 of your 22 regular season games last year at a minimum and all finals.

So what you're saying is nobody that isn't a Richmond fan can rate your players?
That seems a bit ridiculous.

Guess that goes for media too? So Richo can judge but Wayne Carey, nah sorry.
Clearly you dont watch it properly then

I suggest you go onto the Richmond board and have a look at what Tigers supporters thought of him this year

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Clearly you dont watch it properly then

I suggest you go onto the Richmond board and have a look at what Tigers supporters thought of him this year

Well put it this way, I've never seen a lot of Menadue.

Wanna know why?

Because he never makes the AFL side.
When I have seen him, hes been largely underwhelming.

Even when you had 10+ players out last year he couldnt get an extended run.

Why dont you just admit that maybe...just maybe... he isnt very good?

I mean hell Wylie Buzza has a club already. If Menadue cant find one what does that tell you?

I'll trust what your duel premiership coach and well run club in Richmond have to say over a bunch of nuffies on bigfooty (you included).

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Well put it this way, I've never seen a lot of Menadue.

Wanna know why?

Because he never makes the AFL side.
When I have seen him, hes been largely underwhelming.

Even when you had 10+ players out last year he couldnt get an extended run.

Why dont you just admit that maybe...just maybe... he isnt very good?

I mean hell Wylie Buzza has a club already. If Menadue cant find one what does that tell you?

I'll trust what your duel premiership coach and well run club in Richmond have to say over a bunch of nuffies on bigfooty (you included).
LOL The highlighted explains alot but i will humour you

Menadue was dropped due to players (senior) coming back from injury
anyway pointless to argue with somebody who admits he has not seen alot of him

A wise man once said dont argue with ******** they will beat you with experience every time

No has brad crouch signed his 5 year $5 million deal yet

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LOL The highlighted explains alot but i will humour you

Menadue was dropped due to players (senior) coming back from injury
anyway pointless to argue with somebody who admits he has not seen alot of him

A wise man once said dont argue with ******** they will beat you with experience every time

No has brad crouch signed his 5 year $5 million deal yet

Menedue has never been best 22 to be dropped.
He is ONLY ever a fill in.

When he had a decent run in 2016 I saw plenty of him. I meant I hadn't seen much of him this year because I dont watch VFL and he did virtually nothing in his few AFL games.

An idiot once said "you need to be a Richmond supporter to judge our players"
I guess Mick Molloy would provide a better analysis than Wayne Carey.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Menedue has never been best 22 to be dropped.
He is ONLY ever a fill in.

When he had a decent run in 2016 I saw plenty of him. I meant I hadn't seen much of him this year because I dont watch VFL and he did virtually nothing in his few AFL games.

An idiot once said "you need to be a Richmond supporter to judge our players"
I guess Mick Molloy would provide a better analysis than Wayne Carey.

Same Idiot also was in charge of the Adelaide camp listening to the tigers theme song , So im guessing you are either the said person or atleast a relative.

You dont watch VFL & I dont watch Sanfl but it would be pretty silly me commenting on about what a crap player fogarty is dont you think

Menadue is not a star but he would get 22 games in 10 sides in the AFL including the Adelaide Crows

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Same Idiot also was in charge of the Adelaide camp listening to the tigers theme song , So im guessing you are either the said person or atleast a relative.

You dont watch VFL & I dont watch Sanfl but it would be pretty silly me commenting on about what a crap player fogarty is dont you think

Menadue is not a star but he would get 22 games in 10 sides in the AFL including the Adelaide Crows

Menadue wouldn't be best 22 for any team in the AFL mate, hence why he got delisted and nobody is interested.

I really don't see why you think a guy that cant get on a list will be playing 22 games for over half the teams in the comp.
It makes less than zero sense.

I bet you said the same thing about Corey Ellis last year.
How many did he play for the worst team in the comp this year? Was it 4?

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Menadue wouldn't be best 22 for any team in the AFL mate, hence why he got delisted and nobody is interested.

I really don't see why you think a guy that cant get on a list will be playing 22 games for over half the teams in the comp.
It makes less than zero sense.

I bet you said the same thing about Corey Ellis last year.
How many did he play for the worst team in the comp this year? Was it 4?
Nah but i did say that about Sam Lloyd &Reece Conca
your welcome to check

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Nah but i did say that about Sam Lloyd &Reece Conca
your welcome to check

Conca had played 5 full seasons and 2 half seasons (due to injury) with Richmond before leaving.
While not being a star he was in demand when he decided to leave.
He was nowhere near being delisted and then not picked up like Menadue.

You're seriously just overrating anyone in black and yellow.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Conca had played 5 full seasons and 2 half seasons (due to injury) with Richmond before leaving.
While not being a star he was in demand when he decided to leave.
He was nowhere near being delisted and then not picked up like Menadue.

You're seriously just overrating anyone in black and yellow.
LOL there were numerous player potting him during the previous year when nobody wanted him and was given a 1 year deal to remain at richmond, He would have been given away free the year before.

Menadue was border line being delisted this year and eventually was due to richmond needing list spots as well as having both Naish , Stack , Pickett , Turner developing well.

Im pretty certain Menadue will get a rookie spot on a list and could possibly be the crows , Im sure he will become a gun once he gets drafted if it is the crows

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Depending on who we draft and how we rate the back end of the draft we may still have a look at him. I hope he is as described by the Gun if that is the case.
Look he is not a super star like Isaac Smith or Gaff but he is a quality player that will play a role in a club that needs pace and run and could be a 150 game player and is certainly AFL level. He has played very very good games in the big games that counted at VFL level and could step up.

first thing i would do is get him into the gym to gain 6-7 kgs of muscle and then into the boxing ring to get some campaigner into him to go hard

Back