2020 membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I think that’s a reasonable and achievable target, 120 prob 3-4 years away

110k will pretty much be certain. We looked to be on track for 110k last year at the start of the season but we had a a few bad losses and looked in trouble at the bye. If we win most games up until the bye we should sell up to 5k more memberships than last year between round 1 and bye. We might get some nice updates over the next week :)

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
To continue with our unprecedented growth , memberships will need to be more flexible. More roaming reserved seat areas than less. the attitude where folks hold onto their reserved seat likes its a land title should be put aside as for the most part sections are rarely more than 2/3 full. So going forward we will be able to accommodate more res seat holders rather than cap it like other narrow minded short sighted boof headed clubs have elected to do

I propose that as the state continues to grow +2mn next 10y as will our fan base , or are you suggesting that will come to an abrupt stop and we won’t attract one more fan 😗 that’s preposterous
The 2 million growth will be from ethnic communities not traditionally high AFL watchers and thus our membership numbers will probably not grow at the same rate/percentage. The club will need to work diligently to attract and embrace those communities. As the banner states "Many cultures one Tiger army".

My membership arrived!

Fridge fixture magnet looks quite nice. No more list type schedule anymore. Stickers are still the same. Landyard is opk. No plastic sleeve for the membership card like years gone by.

7/10

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
The 2 million growth will be from ethnic communities not traditionally high AFL watchers and thus our membership numbers will probably not grow at the same rate/percentage. The club will need to work diligently to attract and embrace those communities. As the banner states "Many cultures one Tiger army".
You just answered the challenge, I repeat it’s preposterous to suggest with 2mn more people in the state we won’t get 1 more fan , who are you kidding

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tigerbrett

Senior List
Sep 12, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
My membership arrived!

Fridge fixture magnet looks quite nice. No more list type schedule anymore. Stickers are still the same. Landyard is opk. No plastic sleeve for the membership card like years gone by.

7/10
Got mine too! Bumper sticker is better than 19 I reckon - more yellow and bigger club symbol. Feels the same quality tho which struggles to last a full season here in WA. Happy days still

May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
22/11/19-70,066
22/11/18-64,454

That would be a RECORD for 13 AFL clubs at the end of the 2019 season 😂😂

885D5EF8-C59B-4C42-A4D2-2312AB8EB4DF.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back