Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want people registering to the site. People disappear for days if they do.
Is the Ukraine News Agency a bogus site?

Post the links direct - not via a crackpot site that requires you to accept their t+c's and cookies just to read the content

Hunter Biden having a job he wasn't qualified for on the board of Ukraine's most corrupt companies is fact. Why should this not be investigated?

If it was Don Jr I'm sure you'd have an issue with it.

Hunter Biden could have been investigated through the existing network of U.S government agencies. The US President has control over a large state with deep reach around the world.

The US President has control over a deep state with large reach around the world.

FTFY ;)

Gee, his BetEasy odds have come in

Will Trump be impeached in his first term? $1.22

Trump is lying about the ‘new’ ‘Apple’ factory - it is neither new nor an Apple factory.

Trump is talking as if Apple has created a brand-new factory in Texas to build Mac Pros.

The factory has been manufacturing Mac Pros since 2013, when Cook first announced it would assemble them in the United States. That’s before Trump took office. So the idea that we’re seeing the beginning of something, or that Trump has done something during his presidency to bring about this particular instance of US manufacturing, just doesn’t hold water.

Turner: "Is that your testimony here today, Ambassador Sondland, that you have evidence that Donald Trump tied investigations to the aid? Because I don't think you're saying that.”

Sondland: "I've said repeatedly Congressman, I was presuming."

Turner: "So no one told you. Giuliani didn't tell you. Mulvaney didn't tell you. Nobody. Pompeo. Nobody else on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying aid to these investigations. Is that correct?"

Sondland: "I think I already testified."

Turner: "Answer the question. Is it correct? No one on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying this aid to the investigations—because if your answer is yes, then the chairman is wrong and the headline on CNN is wrong. No one on this planet told you that president Trump was tying aid to investigation. Yes or no?"

Sondland: "Yes"

Turner: "So you really have no testimony here today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withhold aid from Ukraine in exchange for these investigations"

Sondland: "Other than my own presumption"

Turner: "Which is nothing."

So everything he said is his opinion? Seems the time is coming to put more $$$ on Trump 2020 gotta wonder where the odds will slip to if the bookies believe the MSM (surely once or three times bitten by now).

Turner: "Is that your testimony here today, Ambassador Sondland, that you have evidence that Donald Trump tied investigations to the aid? Because I don't think you're saying that.”

Turner: "So no one told you. Giuliani didn't tell you. Mulvaney didn't tell you. Nobody. Pompeo. Nobody else on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying aid to these investigations. Is that correct?"

Turner: "Answer the question. Is it correct? No one on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying this aid to the investigations—because if your answer is yes, then the chairman is wrong and the headline on CNN is wrong. No one on this planet told you that president Trump was tying aid to investigation. Yes or no?"

Turner: "So you really have no testimony here today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withhold aid from Ukraine in exchange for these investigations"

So everything he said is his opinion? Seems the time is coming to put more $$$ on Trump 2020 gotta wonder where the odds will slip to if the bookies believe the MSM (surely once or three times bitten by now).

But he did get explicitly from Giuliani that "Burisma" (and the 2016 election stuff) was a condition of the White House meeting

"We have the knife with his fingerprints on it. You saw him running from the alley with blood on his shirt. But you didn't see him stab the victim so this is a totes nuffink burgah!"

But he did get explicitly from Giuliani that "Burisma" (and the 2016 election stuff) was a condition of the White House meeting

Which is at the discretion of the white house completely the 2016 election stuff is completely legitimate, unless you also consider the russia investigation illegitimate? Either way this isn't 1/2 as bad as withholding congressionally approved millitary aid for political purposes.

"We have the knife with his fingerprints on it. You saw him running from the alley with blood on his shirt. But you didn't see him stab the victim so this is a totes nuffink burgah!"

More like, we have a knife, no body, no blood, no fingerprints BUT we know hes tactless, we think he's corrupt and we don't believe his explicit words (from the transcript) so he's guilty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which is at the discretion of the white house completely the 2016 election stuff is completely legitimate, unless you also consider the russia investigation illegitimate? Either way this isn't 1/2 as bad as withholding congressionally approved millitary aid for political purposes.

No, obviously the Russia investigation just a tad more legitimate than a conspiracy theory pushed by far right outlets. The fact that the US intelligence community is in consensus about who was meddling makes this objectively the case, irrespective of your thoughts on Trump's personal involvement.

And as outlined repeatedly by testimony from Ukraine experts over the last week, the White House visit was sorely desired and needed by the new prez Zelensky. Its definitely not merely at the discretion of the White House to dangle that as a condition of publicly announcing the investigation into an election rival, although I'd agree its not as serious as the withholding of aid and probably not worthy of impeachment.

Reading a few of the MSM reports and its clear Trump will be impeached by the end of this week. This is very unlike 4 months ago when he was certainly facing impeachment following the Russian probe. Especially now it has emerged you don't need to have done anything wrong to be guilty of high crimes. In fact you can be found guilty of high crimes for doing the right thing at the wrong time. I think thats what I'm hearing.

Last edited:

More like, we have a knife, no body, no blood, no fingerprints BUT we know hes tactless, we think he's corrupt and we don't believe his explicit words (from the transcript) so he's guilty!
#readthetranscript

#listentothewitnesses

Reading a few of the MSM reports and its clear Trump will be impeached by the end of this week. This is very unlike 4 months ago when he was certainly facing impeachment following the Russian probe. Especially now it has emerged you don't need to have done anything wrong to be guilty of high crimes. In fact you can be found guilty of high crimes for doing the right thing at the wrong time. I think thats what I'm hearing.
On January 16, 1999, a Southern politician with a mop of faintly graying hair stood on the floor of the United States Senate and made a striking proclamation about what it meant to impeach a president.
“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role,” the politician said. “Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
That man was South Carolina’s own Lindsey Graham, then a 43-year-old, third-term Republican Congressman. The president in question was Bill Clinton.

I wonder if Rudy Giuliani can hear the bus coming towards him

On January 16, 1999, a Southern politician with a mop of faintly graying hair stood on the floor of the United States Senate and made a striking proclamation about what it meant to impeach a president.
“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role,” the politician said. “Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
That man was South Carolina’s own Lindsey Graham, then a 43-year-old, third-term Republican Congressman. The president in question was Bill Clinton.
Dicking the help and lying under oath about it vs rooting out corruption?

Still think Dems will blow it some how.

Have you ever been to the Moon?

Yes or no.

Have you?

You cannot prove it is real can you?

Only the dopiest of country fried rubes thinks this s**t is "argument".

Dicking the help and lying under oath about it vs rooting out corruption?

Look, enough with the “rooting out corruption” bollocks. You know, I know, we all know that’s just rubbish. Let’s just converse like adults and accept the facts as they are. Fine if you don’t think what he’s done is worth impeachment, got no qualms with that, but enough with the “anti corruption” rubbish, eh? Have some self respect..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back