FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. That makes sense. I guess that even though I don't find cricket interesting, I liked the tradition of it. I did enjoy going to one day matches back in the 80s, especially to watch my fellow American West Indies play. But this BBL crap and the other forms seem to have gotten out of control. I guess I also liked the romanticism of cricket being an honorable sport, especially the idea of the phrase "that's just not cricket", that even Americans use. The sandpaper incident ended that for me. I don't mind the guilty players being allowed to play again after they have served their punishment, but I got pissed off when I saw the Ch 7 promo trying to rehabilitate Smith's name and make him once again into a cricket god. Too soon.
Love Test cricket. It’s at its most purest form.
Also hate the BBL. it’s too gimmicky. I went to my first game at the start of the year at Docklands Stadium, only cause my 12yo cousin was keen to go. Hated it. International T20 is also bullshit. But love the IPL.
Steve Smith was the reason the Aussies won the Ashes. Without him, they would have easily lost. They gotta make him a hero again.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
OMG The sun warmed up my bedroom so much this morning that I had to put the a/c on in the living room and open my bedroom door so I could take my meds and lie down again for half an hour. Even Zsa Zsa has come into the living room where it's cool instead of sleeping next to the bedroom window. A lovely 9 degrees in Chicago at the moment.

Damn. The cricket's back to ruin my afternoons on Ch7. At least I have the Democratic debate to watch online.
Hey zsa zsa is your cat yeh? You ever posted a photo? I am a cat person.

Hey zsa zsa is your cat yeh? You ever posted a photo? I am a cat person.
I've posted pics of Zsa Zsa and two other of my former cats.

This is Zsa Zsa from May of this year.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
I've posted pics of Zsa Zsa and two other of my former cats.

This is Zsa Zsa from May of this year.

So cute.
i cant have cats where i live. Its a bylaw as its a land for wildlife/green space. So no cats or dogs. I am not a dog person at all but cats. Love them

Hey Shell :

I was just on my American board and saw this post:
"I binged on all 7 seasons. I cant get enough of that show."

What show? Below Deck! LOL

LOL and the conversation continues:

"Meh. I prefer the Med. Hannah > Kate"

"I like them both, but Capt Sandy > Lee"

This is from a sidebar in the politics thread! :)

They are brilliant.

What great taste they have
The poster who binged all seven seasons I've been posting with for 18 years, a few month fewer than I've been posting on here. He's a mad New York Mets fan, the team I hate the most. We've had a friendly rivalry all this time.

I have no Wifi. I am Wifiless. Landlines are down too around here. No more posting for me until it works again. Phone is too hard to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back