Prediction New Recruit Number Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I personally don’t mind Stephens in the 22 and Robertson in the 26. Josh kelly Luke Parker style

This leaves 22, 26, 31, 38, 40 and 43 as numbers all vacant (unless I’ve missed someone). Still think we need Cam or even Tabs in 26 myself.

Given the Walters comparisons for Henry, maybe he’ll start in the 38 as Sonny did.

Nephew's favourite player is hogan. Went out and got him a Hogan 11 jersey. Got hogan to sign it for him all ready for xmas day.......
He's made it easy for you. Get the purple marker out and colour in one of the 1s.
Even better rare edition no one else will have a number 11 signed hogan jersey
Or just say the signature is Henry ;)

Can't be that hard to make Liam his new favourite player in the next month?

Or just say the signature is Henry ;)

Can't be that hard to make Liam his new favourite player in the next month?
Now a Liam Henry signed #11 would be very interesting seeing it’s Aish’s number

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a bit young to experience clive at his best but please tell me some clive centric stories and share any known clips of clive.

Paraphrasing the late, great Matt Price here, but there was nothing quite like being in one of our circa-1998-2001 crowds of 20,000, rising as one and bellowing "CLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE...", but being completely unsure if you were going to finish it with "...you genius" or "...you complete ******* idiot."

Good to see that Hogan has his old number back, sucks that he lost 11 though because I got that on my clash guernsey. Hopefully Aish is just as good at 11.

No greater travesty in this life than Crowden getting number 12 in his first year and Henry having to settle for 38 or 40.
1574682347500.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back