Training 2020 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

I forgot to mention, I thought I saw Bundy Christensen there. Was I seeing things?
I must be going blind because I didn't see Bundy, I was keeping a keen eye out for blokes that didn't need to be there as well.

I do recall seeing Marcus Adams on a stationary bike over near the main clubhouse though, there was another player there as well but I can not remember who that was.:huh::oldman:

I must be going blind because I didn't see Bundy, I was keeping a keen eye out for blokes that didn't need to be there as well.

I do recall seeing Marcus Adams on a stationary bike over near the main clubhouse though, there was another player there as well but I can not remember who that was.:huh::oldman:
Payne?

Man, I spent most of my time chasing my daughter, trying to stop her eating grass and pebbles.

I have a couple of dodgy iPhone photos and that’s it.
let her eat the grass, builds immunity, pebbles might be hard to pass though.

Man, I spent most of my time chasing my daughter, trying to stop her eating grass and pebbles.

I have a couple of dodgy iPhone photos and that’s it.

I have a crappy Galaxy "S something" phone that's about 10 years old. S6 maybe.....does that sound right?:$

I really should update but I've grown attached to it. It's a minor miracle that the bloody thing still works, Battery life of about 5 hours as long as I don't access any apps that chew battery life...... otherwise it's buggered after 2-3 hours.

I''ll give it a go taking some photos with it next time I make training but I have no clue if they will turn out any good much less be up-loadable

Hey, it's not easy being an old dinosaur

I have a crappy Galaxy "S something" phone that's about 10 years old. S6 maybe.....does that sound right?:$

I really should update but I've grown attached to it. It's a minor miracle that the bloody thing still works, Battery life of about 5 hours as long as I don't access any apps that chew battery life...... otherwise it's buggered after 2-3 hours.

I''ll give it a go taking some photos with it next time I make training but I have no clue if they will turn out any good much less be up-loadable

S6 must be a dud battery wise as I have an even older S3 and it lasts for days before I need to recharge

I was recently given a Galaxy S something something as well, I get hand me downs when others up grade. I don't have Apps/internet enabled on it though, I just have it for texts, phone calls and the camera.

I'm an old dinosaur as well.:oldman:

My first thought was that he’s probably next years Keidean Coleman.

I agree that would be most likely. Hopefully he can come on like Kaidean has. I am shocked Coleman has not gotten more attention than he has. I watched pretty much ever reserves game this year and he is right up there with any small forward prospect in this draft. His work early in the year was special and hiding him down back for most of the rest of the year to "help his development" probably enabled us to get him cheaply.

I agree that would be most likely. Hopefully he can come on like Kaidean has. I am shocked Coleman has not gotten more attention than he has. I watched pretty much ever reserves game this year and he is right up there with any small forward prospect in this draft. His work early in the year was special and hiding him down back for most of the rest of the year to "help his development" probably enabled us to get him cheaply.
Couldn't agree more on Coleman, grossly underrated by the vast majority of draft pundits IMO, we have a steal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Publicly amongst the media draft watchers, they just don’t have the time to watch NEAFL games.

I’m sure afl recruiters will have him rated somewhere appropriate. Just no idea where that is.

I'm wondering if that was from this morning's (Monday) session?

I was there between 8.10 and 9 am with my 20 month old granddaughter in tow (Got to get them brought up proper-like early y'know)

We sat down in the shade with three ladies (also interested spectators) near the exercise bikes. It was too bloody hot to sit in the sun.

The main session was the usual laps followed by light handball drills and some short kicking . Saw Zorks and Linc out on the ground , who I'm pretty sure weren't there last Wednesday PM. No Mitch Robbo there today as far as I could see.

Tom Joyce, Marcus Adams and Dan Rich were all on the bikes near me for at least 30 minutes. Maybe they thought the bikes in the shade was a good deal

Little Miss started getting restless just before 9 so that was the end of it for me, so I don't know what occurred in the second hour.

Sorry so light on for detail but all going well I'll give it another fly this coming Wednesday PM

I'm wondering if that was from this morning's (Monday) session?

I was there between 8.10 and 9 am with my 20 month old granddaughter in tow (Got to get them brought up proper-like early y'know)

We sat down in the shade with three ladies (also interested spectators) near the exercise bikes. It was too bloody hot to sit in the sun.

The main session was the usual laps followed by light handball drills and some short kicking . Saw Zorks and Linc out on the ground , who I'm pretty sure weren't there last Wednesday PM. No Mitch Robbo there today as far as I could see.

Tom Joyce, Marcus Adams and Dan Rich were all on the bikes near me for at least 30 minutes. Maybe they thought the bikes in the shade was a good deal

Little Miss started getting restless just before 9 so that was the end of it for me, so I don't know what occurred in the second hour.

Sorry so light on for detail but all going well I'll give it another fly this coming Wednesday PM
The photo was on the Brisbane Lions Instagram page today.
So I was thinking it was a photo from today?

Hey, sounds pretty modern to me! Mine doesn't even take photo's and has big numbers for me to see them:D

It's great when you watch some old 80's movie or TV show or something and they had those "cellphones" that were twice the size of a house
brick!

Those were the days

Always remember when my parents used to drive down to Melb, they didn't have a mobile phone in those days so my daughter was telling them about one she had......."....it's a cool thing Pop, I'll lend it to you for your trip" so she did.

...and yes it was the size of a brick!

It was so cool back then and oh so ultra modern. We laugh remembering those days.

Always remember when my parents used to drive down to Melb, they didn't have a mobile phone in those days so my daughter was telling them about one she had......."....it's a cool thing Pop, I'll lend it to you for your trip" so she did.

...and yes it was the size of a brick!

It was so cool back then and oh so ultra modern. We laugh remembering those days.

So high tech and futuristic

1574828313782.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back