List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think we got the better deal out of that. On paper it doesn't look like it, but I think we will find we got a steal for two later first round picks, a pick we got for free from Sydney and two later pick down grades
Especially when pick 46 becomes a gun

I honestly think we got the better deal out of that. On paper it doesn't look like it, but I think we will find we got a steal for two later first round picks, a pick we got for free from Sydney and two later pick down grades

I think Rivers would have been a great pick up. Can see us trading for him in two years time.

It will be very interesting who gets selected with our picks traded out.

No chance history has shown us that $ubiaco pick up all former WAFL players the ex AFL players once they are delisted , they don’t return to their original Clubs.

Strictly under the salary cap of course, nothing untoward or dodgy about it .

Newton, Lockyer, Litherland, Powell will all welcome him with open arms.

The rich get richer and the WAFL do diddly squat about it.

Begs the question which WAFL Club is actually controlling the Western Australian Football Commission.

If it keeps going like this the WAFL will be dead and won’t last another decade.

The footbal following public are getting sick and tired of watching on to see who is runner up to $ubiaco each year.

The WAFC needs to remedy the situation otherwise there won’t be a WAFL competition that gets any support.

Monopolies are a disgusting thing ...... unless of course you own one.
loosers carp, winners fo something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Normal levels of Perth competence on show.
Image result for giggle gif

Trey Ruscoe is who we need to get with 46 . I see so much of elliot yeo in the way he plays .
Competive beast with a great kick and brutal efficiency when contesting the ball or tackling .
Start at HBF and transitioning into an inside mid .

Also garcia with a late pick would be handy . Like another daniel kerr running around for WA especially wearing the number 4

Honestly thought the draft was on this week. Can't believe I need to sit through another week of unheard of kids being hyped up on here and dark sharks hilarious memes.

Confident that crazy Vozzo will somehow engineer a trade up the draft order and we pick up a real gem.

Trey Ruscoe is who we need to get with 46 . I see so much of elliot yeo in the way he plays .
Competive beast with a great kick and brutal efficiency when contesting the ball or tackling .
Start at HBF and transitioning into an inside mid .

Also garcia with a late pick would be handy . Like another daniel kerr running around for WA especially wearing the number 4

Think it was the ESPN phantom had us taking a WA ruck and Ruscoe was still not drafted.

I'd be spewing if we over looked Ruscoe for a 18 yr old ruck thast won't impact for 3-4 years.

I taking a punt we take Rivers and later on we take Ben Kelly..my 2c

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

We don't have a pick even close to where Rivers will go.

And we don't have the picks to trade in a low enough pick to land him.

We may be able to land a pick in the low 30's if we pull a rabit out of the hat but then we need Rivers to slide 10 places at least.

Best bet is Ruscoe. And then in two years Rivers can team up with his WA u18 back line buddy Ruscoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back