Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turner: "Is that your testimony here today, Ambassador Sondland, that you have evidence that Donald Trump tied investigations to the aid? Because I don't think you're saying that.”

Sondland: "I've said repeatedly Congressman, I was presuming."

Turner: "So no one told you. Giuliani didn't tell you. Mulvaney didn't tell you. Nobody. Pompeo. Nobody else on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying aid to these investigations. Is that correct?"

Sondland: "I think I already testified."

Turner: "Answer the question. Is it correct? No one on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying this aid to the investigations—because if your answer is yes, then the chairman is wrong and the headline on CNN is wrong. No one on this planet told you that president Trump was tying aid to investigation. Yes or no?"

Sondland: "Yes"

Turner: "So you really have no testimony here today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withhold aid from Ukraine in exchange for these investigations"

Sondland: "Other than my own presumption"

Turner: "Which is nothing."

So everything he said is his opinion? Seems the time is coming to put more $$$ on Trump 2020 gotta wonder where the odds will slip to if the bookies believe the MSM (surely once or three times bitten by now).

Serious question, honestly not having a go at you - do you find it the least bit suspicious that all these people were of the same opinion or came to the same conclusion?

Whats the theory? That they are all never Trumpers? Including a Trump appointee that donated $1M to his campaign?

Serious question, honestly not having a go at you - do you find it the least bit suspicious that all these people were of the same opinion or came to the same conclusion?

Whats the theory? That they are all never Trumpers? Including a Trump appointee that donated $1M to his campaign?

Yes the Dems, The Media, the Deep State, the Liberals, the Elites, the Never Trumpers and even some of Trumps own staff and political appointees all got together for a meeting and decided this was how they were going to take him down. How can you not see that?

he is crimson and rhodes, and ever since highschool he is tracking on this path, his campaign, like Gabbard, is about ascent to the entry halls of power, like Malcolm's republican campain, Mayor Pete can be back in a decade with threshold profile and name recognition. He will be screwed if Kanye runs on a Trump platform. The DNC sold out their traditional populace with Bill Clinton passing GlassSteagall and having grave ramifications a decade later. HRC was on a hiding to nothing, not because of her campaign and her time as Secretary of State and the BleachBit email server crime, not cos of Aleppo, not cos of Uranium One, not cos of the Saud and Emirati donations to the Clinton Library, but it was her still having control of the moneybag funding system of the DNC, and Bill and her getting GlassSteagall passed to sate WallStreet cos of their quid-pro-quo[sic]. The Sinos will be laughing about DC and the navel-gazing in Virgina

ok... up until your Kanye reference this was reasonable if overly portentous.

Then it’s just unintelligible.

JeanLucGoddard you were right. I got over it.

the more the beltway media smear him, the more they solidify and reinforce his base. The fourth estate in connipitions of self-immolation

#someonesavethem

One of your better efforts as it has some validity at its centre.

Certainly the very obvious tactic lightweight tiger described as genius is an attempt to push this. But really using AOC et al is going negative to try and counter the very poor optics playing out in Washington daily.

It might work, really depends how bad this gets and whether Fox can maintain the alternative reality they’ve created.

Last edited:
What are the chances that the children of four Democratic US Representatives and/or Senators would have board of director's chairs on Ukrainian energy companies? Slim to none without corruption, payoffs, bribes and extortion. They are fighting to the death on this because the corruption goes WAY deeper than just the Bidens.
Pelosi - Son on Ukraine energy company board
Kerry - Son-in-law
Romney - Son
Biden - Son
Devon Archer - College buddy of Hunter Biden with connections to at least one of the others.
Oh, and let's not forget the DNC server that started the Russia-gate fiasco and Crowdstrike, both of which seem to be located in Ukraine.
But, the party's just getting started! We can now add Blackrock, Franklin Templeton Investments, John Templeton Jr and Thomas Donilon to the festivities. And, Thomas Donilon was Obama's national security advisor? Getting a little too close for comfort yet Barak?
The Ukraine has been a big honey-pot for the Democrats to stick their hands in ever since Victoria Nuland (on behalf of Obama/Clinton) setup the puppet government. then, Trump was elected and threatened to cut off the flow of those sweet sweet (taxpayer) dollars being siphoned off. Which brings us today, how's that impeachment working out there Shiff and Pelosi?
popcorn. - drainages the swamp

rofl. Kudos on managing to squeeze so many outright falsehoods and conspiracy theories into one post.

In B4 hurr durr Snopes :rolleyes:

If you've got sources confirming any of the democrat family connections post 'em up. Stop using social media for your news.

edit: and again lol

rofl. Kudos on managing to squeeze so many outright falsehoods and conspiracy theories into one post.

If you've got sources confirming any of the democrat family connections post 'em up. Stop using social media for your news.

You do realise that all of those people ran Pizza Shops in the Ukraine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most likely Trump just told him to tell the truth. As there is absolutely nothing wrong with a president trying to root out corruption.

Right - the truth that every functioning adult who was involved and has testified somehow came to the same conclusion, including the one that donated $1M?

I think my question remains?

I read somewhere that the Sondland testimony was best described as a successful real estate entrepreneur saw no reason to serve jail time to defend an unsuccessful real estate entrepreneur
In the end, would you go to jail for a piece of s**t like Donald Trump? I suspect there might be a few pondering this question right now.

They're backing him because he's McKinsey corporate world ex CIA.

Stop and think before you post.

as much as the Cryptome principal speculated and extemporised that Assange as CIA, that was not right neither. The guy from Indiana not at skulls bones at Yale, not saying he was not equivalent at Harvard, but not saying he was and inducted into the guild. Pilger also thought Obama was verified Intelligence serviceman, when he went to a business consultant not McKinseyBostonBain(Romney) or the Snowden IT firm I need to get on some racket with Intelligence factotum like Snowden
you seem to be the only person here except me who has taken note of Kanye's extra-effin-ordinary entrance into the political realm.
Jaw dropping footage.
on fame and ambition since we are talking West;
the guys who manage Lebron at ClutchSports (Rich Carter and Maverick Paul) have grand designs for Lebron. In chronology, they are both ahead of Kanye and behind Kanye in chronology this is. Lebron will need a decade out of the NBA to SWOT up, and be au fait with big-time politics 101. If he can prove his mental acumen bonafides, then maybe he has Obama as counsel or mentor. Be interesting if he takes some time in Belgravia and LSE and Imperial and he adds liberals like LSE alum Soros, and Blair and Brown.

Also Jay-Z and Beyoncé building quite the ballast of influence. Kanye more recent. All four have in common a significant ambition, albeit neophytes in this sphere, Kanye hitching wagon to Trump, he flies past the pack like Goose and Cruise in the fly-by in Top Gun

But I feel before Kanye has his time the Dems will have workshopped heuristics and strategies. I don't think Kanye can be influential and weaponised from the same flank like Trump, and he will seemingly lack originality and acuity in such sphere, music hubris and taking down Swift won't cut it.

The power-couple may not be out and swinging, at least not publiclly like FreshPrince Will Smith actor and his wife, but like the Clinton, likely to marshall resources behind Beyoncé for any tilt at higheroffice. #meretriciousidentitypolitics

its free real estate Zgope1

Last edited:

Not particularly I think they spoke amongst themselves and came to a similar conclusion. No one was given an overt instruction no one was even discreetly told to do so even when attempting to goad such answer. Trump certainly would have liked that result but didn't push for it aside from his personal lawyer.

There is nothing wrong here. The testimonies show that.

You shouldn't post really really dumb lies.
Unless, of course, you're a Trump supporter, then it's not possible for you to do anything else.
Debunking cartoons now are we Lol.

There's a future at Wapo for the both of you.

As if Democrats with long ties to Ukraine and corruption doesn't exist it does.

Yes the Dems, The Media, the Deep State, the Liberals, the Elites, the Never Trumpers and even some of Trumps own staff and political appointees all got together for a meeting and decided this was how they were going to take him down. How can you not see that?
The ‘village idiots’ must think high achievers have all this spare time on their hands to be engaged in all this rubbish. They must believe TV shows; where staff backstab each other playing power games, and managers spend most of the week playing golf or at cocktail parties - unbelievable.

Using fake impeachment to yoink the Whitehouse. Very democratic from the "democrats".
You need to understand: people don’t think it’s fake. And with every passing day it is more obvious he really did it and it really is impeachable.

And piling on witness intimidation? Publicly, in real time?

And still they won’t get the 20 odd Republicans to vote for impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back