Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto lads.

Time to get into the proper stuff. You know, when you are sinking beers at the local....and you lock eyes with a tidy milf, and you both hit the dancefloor, then your legs interwhine, dirty dancing style and a few minutes later you are pashing in front of all and sundry, even your mum and dad.....action is action.

You know once you hit the pavement and hail a cab, you know that a good session is imminent.

This is where we are at with the 1st test nearly upon us after the glorious Ashes series, during which Aus retained that precious urn.

1st Test Bets

Babar Azam 1st Innings Under 70.5 balls faced with ToppySport @ $1.90. Against Aus, this lad has gone under in 9/10 innings.

This lad had a poor time last time out here, and in South Africa, similar conditions to Australia he had a similar poor time.

Im taking this lad at the unders.

More to come lads .

Good punting is being selective.

Easy money.

Bookies have jelly legs atm.....

Get around me lads.

To be fair to the lads who were hedging their bets earlier in this thread about the Gabba test.

I rate myself very highly in terms of my looks, height, hair as well as my ability to find value with bookies and to find a milf who is down for a filthy, slimy pash late on a saturday night. Whether at a dingy, filthy bar in the city with the over 40's crowd, or on the dunny swiping right on anything that moves on Tinder.

As a rule it is hard to find value in the test matchs with the bookies, i dont know why, but i searched high and low and i only found that babar azam play at decent odds.

That is what good punting is, you dont play unless you have an edge.

Lets groove.

Im grooving.

I rate myself very highly in terms of my looks, height, hair as well as my ability to find value with bookies and to find a milf who is down for a filthy, slimy pash late on a saturday night. Whether at a dingy, filthy bar in the city with the over 40's crowd, or on the dunny swiping right on anything that moves on Tinder.
Poetry.

Bit of interesting info for the keen as hell lads who are following the Pommy v the Kiwi test match across the ditch in the land of sheep and the long white fern.

Where the women are always down for a dirty pash....the sloppy type that i love.

Kaney Williams, the lad with the beard, averages a whopping 89.64 (69 is in there lol) in the 2nd innings once he gets to 10. If he gets a start, it could well be worth logging onto some of the bookies with in play markets and looking at getting on the bearded lad if the price is right.

18 scores of 50+ from 27 innings once he gets to 10 or more. (66%) or 9/27 scores of 100 or more.

I do not know if any value will be present in the markets, but worth keeping a cheeky eye on.

Kind of like how you perv at a bird in the nightclub when she is making out with bf in the corner. You pretend you arent looking but deep down you are.

To be fair to the lads who were hedging their bets earlier in this thread about the Gabba test.

As a rule it is hard to find value in the test matchs with the bookies, i dont know why, but i searched high and low and i only found that babar azam play at decent odds.

That is what good punting is, you dont play unless you have an edge.

Lets groove.

Im grooving.
Sublime post

I rate myself very highly in terms of my looks, height, hair as well as my ability to find value with bookies and to find a milf who is down for a filthy, slimy pash late on a Saturday night. Whether at a dingy, filthy bar in the city with the over 40's crowd, or on the dunny swiping right on anything that moves on Tinder.

As a rule it is hard to find value in the test matches with the bookies, I dont know why, but I searched high and low and I only found that babar azam play at decent odds.

That is what good punting is, you don't play unless you have an edge.

Lets groove.

I'm grooving.
You groover, you. Do we have an updated P&L statement from you, lad?

Harder to groove when you're in the red & as we all know the easiest way to get the pink is to be in the green. Safe to say I'm well in the green. Wear your wellies because we'll be knee-deep in it by the end of the summer.

Get money, get MILF's. Go Aussies!

Hi lads.

Jumping on the kiwis in play at $2.38 With neds

Cashes easily as well.

Nz even drifted out to $3.00 after placing this bet.

The draw is statistically an outside play at the best of times....if you lay the draw in every test match you will make money more often than not. I think i posted earlier in the thread a graphic showing this from someone on twitter.

I'm starting to hit my straps.

The best thing is I'm sharing my expertise with the unwashed mug punters.

Get amongst it lads. Get around me.

Let's groove and swipe right on tinder.

I'm swiping.

Cashes easily as well.

Nz even drifted out to $3.00 after placing this bet.

The draw is statistically an outside play at the best of times....if you lay the draw in every test match you will make money more often than not. I think I posted earlier in the thread a graphic showing this from someone on twitter.

I'm starting to hit my straps.

The best thing is I'm sharing my expertise with the unwashed mug punters.

Get amongst it lads. Get around me.

Let's groove and swipe right on tinder.

I'm swiping.
More MILF's on Bumble imo. More your street

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some random thoughts on the 2nd test.

Day/night Bias

Mitchey Starc
has a great record in Day/night test cricket.

Takes a pole every 40 balls in D/N test cricket compared to 49 balls per a pole in day test games.

Over 2.5 wickets @ $2.40 with toppy sport is a bet you should take and a bet that has cashed 6/9 occasions in day night test cricket innings.

Another bit of pre game value which is rare of late in test cricket.

Davey Warner Under Player Performance 102.5 with ToppySport @ $1.95

Has never busted this mark in day night test matchs.

Fundamentally, once could assume that the grassier wickets, the juicy from the lights, and a hint more movement means that this line is not fair value.

Some more value for the lads.

Timmy Paine Over 1.5 Fours 1st Innings only @ $2.38 with Toppy Sport.

Is cashing this at 62% in the first dig.

Get on it lads.

Criminally underrated as a batsmen, did alright at Adelaide last year.

Very handsome man too, reminds me of myself.

Some more value for the lads.

Timmy Paine Over 1.5 Fours 1st Innings only @ $2.38 with Toppy Sport.

Is cashing this at 62% in the first dig.

Get on it lads.

Criminally underrated as a batsmen, did alright at Adelaide last year.

Very handsome man too, reminds me of myself.

U wot m8?

Well the Davey warner bet blows up in our faces. Whadda player.

Should have hedged by backing him for the ton.

Two bets still on and still a good chance of us hitting the club's on Saturday night with a pocket full of reddies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back