News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh he's probably been offered something you can't refuse. Revist in 2-3 years.

Better timing for us as well, No Tex/Lynch, Fogarty would be looking for a partner in crime and we are hopefully in a much better position to sell that we're going places.

I'll be sure to message you in 2022 to tell you that Luko is out of contract, and you should give him up for unders as you are destroying his career.
You sure do. It does not look like it's going to happen. Time to move on.

Last edited:
No mate out with former BFF Connor and in with new BFF Benny Boi. ;)
I wonder if he told Connor when they were in Europe and Connor reported it to port if that influenced them trading away their next year's first rounder.

Can't blame the kid. They would've had the Brad Crouch money to spend. He's probably on an enormous contract for a 2nd year player.

Star SA teenager Jack Lukosius off the table for Crows and Power as he recommits his future to Gold Coast

Lukosius – the No. 2 pick at last year’s national draft from SANFL club Woodville-West Torrens – joins other 2018 top-10 draft picks Izak Rankine (No. 3) and Ben King (6) in re-signing with Gold Coast a year before their original contracts were due to expire.
“I’m excited by what’s to come in the next few years at the club, I think we're on the verge of building something special,’’ Lukosius told The Advertiser.
“I’m 100 per cent sold on where this club is heading and want to be a part of it.
“The young boys have bought into where we are going and I’ve got a great bunch of mates here who I have a close bond with and want to achieve something with them.
“I also believe this is the best place for my development as a footballer.’’
Lukosius, who lives with Victorian King on the Gold Coast, is set to be joined at the Suns by this year’s two top draft prospects – Victorian midfielders Matt Rowell and Noah Anderson, who will be taken with the first two selections at next Wednesday’s draft.

Lukosius, who played 21 of a possible 22 games for Gold Coast in his first year at the club, said while the temptation was there to return home to SA at the end of next season his decision to re-sign “wasn’t tough at all’’.
“The outside noise (about returning to Adelaide) is always there but I’m entrenched at the club,’’ Lukosius said.
“As much as I love Adelaide, I’m really enjoying my time up here and am very happy with the decision I’ve made.
“I’m just keen to continue to grow my game and help the club have some success.’’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to GC, though I don't doubt the AFL are throwing money around in attempt to keep players up there.

Going for SA kids is a pretty good strategy, similar to Brisbane going after Vic country kids.

I spent a few days on the Gold Coast this last week, if I was a young fella and I had to choose, there is no way I’d be coming back. Especially if you’re a sportsman with heaps of cash and fame.

I would live there tomorrow if I didn’t have ties here.

Schoolies😂
Haha, trust me, wasn’t planned. My son just finished Yr 12 and schoolies is this weekend, didn’t even think about when we booked.

We stayed in Broadbeach and only ventured into Surfers briefly on Friday night and it hadn’t really started yet.

Listening on the radio, more toolies arrested than schoolies, don’t understand the motive of these flogs

Haha, trust me, wasn’t planned. My son just finished Yr 12 and schoolies is this weekend, didn’t even think about when we booked.

We stayed in Broadbeach and only ventured into Surfers briefly on Friday night and it hadn’t really started yet.

Listening on the radio, more toolies arrested than schoolies, don’t understand the motive of these flogs
Sick units

Well done to GC, though I don't doubt the AFL are throwing money around in attempt to keep players up there.

Going for SA kids is a pretty good strategy, similar to Brisbane going after Vic country kids.
Gold Coast have to spend, is it 97% of salary cap = to Rich

So Lukosious would be getting paid way overs to stay ....and probably front loaded

That's big money for a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back