Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just be aware, 2019 cards have a white background due to us wearing home guernsey as opposed to 2017 cards black background.
So impact of cards in frame will appear very different, but still worth it.
I think the white cards are actually really good and make a point of being different to the 2017 cards. I reckon the white cards would look mint on a Black Weg or Gold Weg.

Just after some suggestions on what side of the membership card others have showing.
I'm putting the Knight poster and select cards in a frame with my Grand Final ticket and membership card.

In 2017 I had the back of the membership card showing, which shows my name and consecutive years of membership, thinking of putting the front of the card this time, I reckon it will look better.
Or maybe photocopy the back and put that in too.

Just after some suggestions on what side of the membership card others have showing.
I'm putting the Knight poster and select cards in a frame with my Grand Final ticket and membership card.

In 2017 I had the back of the membership card showing, which shows my name and consecutive years of membership, thinking of putting the front of the card this time, I reckon it will look better.
Don’t photocopy. Get a high res scan or photo.

Mine still haven't arrived? Herald Sun Shop ?
Hi The Flea,

Could we please ask you to contact us via email hsshop@hwt.com.au, so we can check your order specifically. Block mounts have an advertised delivery time of 6-8 weeks due to the production time, but we can definitely check where yours is in the dispatch process, or if its already in transit.

I'm doing the ticket + member card with the black mark knight posters, getting 17 and 19 framed at the moment.

I went with the name / years facing the front as it keeps the orientation all the same.

Think the back of our 19 card was vertical.

Looked a bit odd with a vertical card and horizontal ticket.

Hi The Flea,

Could we please ask you to contact us via email hsshop@hwt.com.au, so we can check your order specifically. Block mounts have an advertised delivery time of 6-8 weeks due to the production time, but we can definitely check where yours is in the dispatch process, or if its already in transit.
Hi Herald, I did get a tag for a delivery so it might be this now. I will let you know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm doing the ticket + member card with the black mark knight posters, getting 17 and 19 framed at the moment.

I went with the name / years facing the front as it keeps the orientation all the same.

Think the back of our 19 card was vertical.

Looked a bit odd with a vertical card and horizontal ticket.

Mate how much air should the Sherrin premiers ball be pumped up to ? Also what would protect signatures from fading on the football over time ?

Mate how much air should the Sherrin premiers ball be pumped up to ? Also what would protect signatures from fading on the football over time ?

Full size leather = 69kpa, all the balls have it printed on the mouth piece near the valve.

Do not confuse it with psi though!

The thing that I have found works for protection is keeping it in the plastic poly bag as best you can after it's been signed or in a perspex display case.

Full size leather = 69kpa, all the balls have it printed on the mouth piece near the valve.

Do not confuse it with psi though!

The thing that I have found works for protection is keeping it in the plastic poly bag as best you can after it's been signed or in a perspex display case.

Ok cheers for that :) so where would I get a pump that can do the Kpa on it ? Or could I bring to a bike shop and ask them to pump it up ?

Thoughts on this release from sherrin.
Limited edition appeals but think they have gone a year early and that gold just doesn’t grab me.

folded like a deck of cards...the ’only 100’ grabbed me most and there are less than 10 left. will give it to the eldest boy for Chrissy and all things going according to the master plan will grab the youngest next years one.

Go Tigs.

My HS poster arrived today. That's 5 weeks from order. Just the laminated poster. Not bad....I've got a few RFC members caps too from 2015. The 2016 one is the cool one now. I wear that and its like, I was into these guys even when they were rubbish
I like your old stuff better than your new stuff. My boy loves the retro hats and tops, sort of like a badge of honour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back