Past #33: Ed Vickers-Willis - delisted at end of 2020 season - won't be offered a new contract - 21 NM games - thanks EVW

Dec 31, 2015
Santiago, Chile
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He’s done his ACL. Terrible news. He won’t stay in footy and will retire I’ve been told, lots to look forward too post footy as he is such a smart lad. Very sad that we haven’t seen the best of him, but comforting to know he’s got plenty in front of him outside footy, and won’t fall by the wayside like many do.

Are there punishments for trolls/bad posters mods?

There should be a holiday involved.

Yep, a lifetime of public ridicule as posters ensure the offensive post is not forgotten. It’s been that way for years.

I thought there would have been a meeting at the Chaddy Food Court to discuss this one for sure.

Is that a new rule?
You used to be able to go on LTI if injured for 6 weeks or longer IIRC?
Yeah it changed along with allowing Cat A rookies to play without being elevated. Now you just need an LTI to promote a Cat B rookie or bring in a SSP player. Since the SSP involves a full season contract you need a full-season LTI, though I believe it can be across multiple players (e.g., if EVW was lodged as an LTI but was ready to come back and someone else got injured you could shuffle them around to cover the one LTI spot). Cat B rookies can still be returned to their Cat B status after covering a "short" LTI.

Are there punishments for trolls/bad posters mods?

There should be a holiday involved.
Have a feeling that flog won't use that username again. They will pop up again though. It would be remiss of the mods not to bring that to our attention when it happens.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
I thought there would have been a meeting at the Chaddy Food Court to discuss this one for sure.

We were going to and then we realised it was king rising so we just ordered in and hung out in Twinkletoes bedroom listening to records.

We were going to and then we realised it was king rising so we just ordered in and hung out in Twinkletoes bedroom listening to records.

It’s ok Filth, you can tell the truth. KC was reticent to attend Chaddy Foodcourt due to the proliferation of female shop assistants who are clearly being exploited, and due to fears our commute and use of plastic cutlery was an overt contribution to our carbon footprint and subsequently global warming.

It’s ok Filth, you can tell the truth. KC was reticent to attend Chaddy Foodcourt due to the proliferation of female shop assistants who are clearly being exploited, and due to fears our commute and use of plastic cutlery was an overt contribution to our carbon footprint and subsequently global warming.

I thought King Corey couldn't go to Chaddy anymore because of, you know, the court order.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
im surprised you went with the didnt sweat angle as well.
until they’ll coppers produced the video evidence of the night in question.

Damn.

What a remarkable person EVW must be. Every time there is a video uploaded to NMFC where the whole team is around, there he is constantly smiling and
looking happy despite his constant bad luck. I hope he gets his chance as I can't think of anyone (other than Jacobs) who deserves it more.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Prince Andrew doesn’t like court orders.

Ponce Andrew is a piece of s**t. Hope this brings the whole house down. Be some deaths in the next few years, Liz, Phil. Chuck no spring chicken.

Maybe finally the English can rid themselves of these parasites and have a fire-sale.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ponce Andrew is a piece of s**t. Hope this brings the whole house down. Be some deaths in the next few years, Liz, Phil. Chuck no spring chicken.

Maybe finally the English can rid themselves of these parasites and have a fire-sale.
Virginia was sex trafficked into the UK and not legally adult. Why is there not a massive media clamour for Scotland Yard to investigate?

we live in a kleptocracy and the only reason there’s intergenerational power, like this, is blackmail operations.
its ******* rotten to the core of society.

The smell in that food court does my head in, personally. But you clearly don't mind it ;)

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Virginia was sex trafficked into the UK and not legally adult. Why is there not a massive media clamour for Scotland Yard to investigate?

we live in a kleptocracy and the only reason there’s intergenerational power, like this, is blackmail operations.
its ******* rotten to the core of society.

You have to be gullible to ever have believed that we live in a just society.

1574454757408.png

Back