Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2020 - Remove site Ads!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive my ignorance but a few questions:
- Where does the money go? To the player we're sponsoring? to the club?
- Is there a sponsors night where you meet players etc? or just the bigfooty membership/medal?
- If the players don't get the money, what do they receive for our sponsorship of them?

Thanks

- Is there a sponsors night where you meet players etc? or just the bigfooty membership/medal?
- If the players don't get the money, what do they receive for our sponsorship of them?

Thanks
a) to the club, IIRC it'd breach AFL rules if it went to the players
2) for each player we sponsor we get 2 tickets to the sponsors night and a framed autographed photo - for every $25 you contribute you get one entry in the draw for these. I believe there may be some extra things as well as of this year but they're harder to distribute for a syndicate such as ours.
D) Either appreciated or stalked depending on who gets drawn for the sponsors night.

Currently, each sponsorship gets:

1/ a signed jumper.
2/ two sponsor’s lanyards which can be used to access the sponsor’s room at home games.
3/ access to sponsor only offers such as interstate tickets, functions etc.
4/ two tickets to the sponsor’s cocktail function which is an opportunity to have a few beers and embarrass yourself in front of the players.

Thanks

Club gets the cash mate. I've updated the OP with what we get, all the contributors go into a draw for them.

Cruising towards the target for 3 players nicely.

We have till mid December to claim dibs on the blokes we sponsored last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the deadline to put your hand up?
Need to know mid-december if we'll have enough to get the 3 from last year.

Other than that we took pledges up till early March last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back