Keep On Luffing You
Since I Been Luffing You

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Yep. If only we had appointed a female so you can make the thread all highbrow.

Indeed, under the current club policy you would have to question whether the appointment was politically based.

It's an indictment on the women who actually deserve appointments based upon actual ability, and North will become a better place the day they scrap this farcical crap.

Women in academia are also subjected to doubts based upon gender politics, and I know some who despise the notion of gender quotas.

Indeed, under the current club policy you would have to question whether the appointment was politically based.

It's an indictment on the women who actually deserve appointments based upon actual ability, and North will become a better place the day they scrap this farcical crap.

Women in academia are also subjected to doubts based upon gender politics, and I know some who despise the notion of gender quotas.
What club policy is that?

Rusty Buckets

Team Captain
Oct 11, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm intrigued to know who we missed out on. If Luff, was the first choice, surely the appointment would've been made ahead of the trade period.

Rusty Buckets

Team Captain
Oct 11, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Given his analytics background, surely Luff couldn't be an advocate for picking up that Jermaine Jackson bloke from Geelong. His numbers simply don't add up.

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
It’s a really interesting appointment - going outside clubland to get extra advice is one thing, but to make the outside analyst the guy in charge? Bold move, let’s see if it pays off, Cotton, etc. but I like the different thinking.

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tell
SmartSelect_20191123-124851_Chrome.jpg
I
SmartSelect_20191123-125116_Chrome.jpg
her.

May 1, 2005
Rural and Regional Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangas, Roos, Shinboners
Given his analytics background, surely Luff couldn't be an advocate for picking up that Jermaine Jackson bloke from Geelong. His numbers simply don't add up.

With Tito, Jackie, Michael and Marlon I’m sure he’s not worth pick 5.

Back