Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
TISM nailed it, in Hell it's always schoolies week.

It's my wife's 40th and we booked a place outside of Byron for a few nights to celebrate with family. Us and another very bemused looking couple were literally the only non-schoolies on the flight up, although in all fairness our one and two year olds were probably the worst behaved on the plane.

Just got back from a shopping run to Woolies in Byron and all I can say is, the horror, the horror. I've never seen so many shopping trolleys overflowing with soft drinks and chips. And they all follow each other around like sheep with absolutely no concept of personal space.

I weep for the future.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
TISM nailed it, in Hell it's always schoolies week.

It's my wife's 40th and we booked a place outside of Byron for a few nights to celebrate with family. Us and another very bemused looking couple were literally the only non-schoolies on the flight up, although in all fairness our one and two year olds were probably the worst behaved on the plane.

Just got back from a shopping run to Woolies in Byron and all I can say is, the horror, the horror. I've never seen so many shopping trolleys overflowing with soft drinks and chips. And they all follow each other around like sheep with absolutely no concept of personal space.

I weep for the future.

For her 50th take her overseas

And not Bali

Guy that started Cirque-de-soleil has built an Airbnb on a private island in Tahiti near Mangareva island.

52 bedrooms, l think 37 bathrooms, island staff, food, booze, the works.

$1,000,000 a week ( think that is in U.S. $ )
At AUD2000 per person per night I want my own bathroom and a bed big enough to comfortably sleep the “works”.

If it’s not fires, it’s thunderstorms with hail...
053222C1-6284-489C-A52D-004168946CA6.png

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
By the sounds of it, his mobile signal blocker has stopped working and even though he tried to fix it, it still isn't working.

...no s**t

What is a mobile signal blocker and why do you need it?

Most of Australia is trying to find a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back